Lionela Heinze

I'm kind of excited for this one, cause Lionela is my favorite, she's so cute and shy, I just wanna give her lots of hugs. She needs someone special and this is where she will get that chance to be loved, albeit in a harem style. :)

=============================================

The next day followed and I was at the Town Square with Rorona and Cory, there a special show going on and on a small stage next to the large purple structure was a performer who had a pair of puppets that were flying. This must be Lionela that Rorona told me about.

Yep, she's definitely cute, I'd love to have her in my harem. She's got a nice rack too...err anyways, the only concern is those puppets of hers. I was told that wherever she goes, they follow her which could be an issue when I do the hypnotizing on her.

I'll need to find a way to get Lionela away from the puppets...and that's where my two lovely girls come in. There was a small crowd cheering, looks like the performance is over.

"And that's all ladies and gentleman." Lionela declared. "Thank you for coming."

The crowd separated whilst the three of us stayed to talk to her.

"Huh?" She gasped. "Oh, Rorona."

"Hiya, Liona." Rorona replied. "That was great."

"Thank you."

"First time I've seen a puppet show and it was a good one too." I added.

"Oh, who's this guy?" The black cat puppet asked.

"A new face?" The striped cat puppet added.

I nodded. "And they talk as well, I knew there was some magic involved."

"Umm, Rorona?" Lionela said as she got a little timid.

"Oh, this is Y/N, and he travels across the land as the wandering hypnotist." Rorona answered. "I was curious and he was very good. Even Cory was impressed."

"Yeah, he can hypnotize a person and they wouldn't know they were affected." Cory added. "He's also a very caring guy, so you don't have to be afraid."

"O-okay." Lionela replied before giving me a smile. "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

"Same to you, Lionela." I replied, shaking her hand and quickly pecking it.

"Ah!"

I smiled at her. "Sorry, but I couldn't resist in front of a beautiful girl."

"B-b-b-beautiful?"

"Wow, what a smooth talker...not." The black cat puppet remarked.

"Don't be rude, Horo." The striped cut said. "Y/N was being friendly."

I cleared my throat. "So who are you two puppets?"

"Oh, these are Horololo and Aranya." Lionela answered.

"Right." I nodded. "Well in any case, I'm a talented hypnotist as they've said. I'm wondering if you got any free time to prove that I'm telling the truth."

"U-u-umm..."

"It's okay, Liona." Rorona said. "Cory and I will be with you."

"Just think of us as witnesses." Cory added.

"O-okay, sure." Lionela smiled. "Where shall we go?"

"Let's go to Sunrise Cafe." Rorona answered. "It's almost lunch time."

She nodded and we walked over to the cafe, so I could get to know Lionela a little more.

*Time skip, brought to you by a chibi Lionela dancing with her puppets.*