READ MEH READ MEH READ MEH!!!!!!

Okay so that last chapter was sucky. I really need to work on writing dialogue and details. I suck at those two things (if anyone had any pointers let me know, I'm begging for contructive criticism) and I'm so sorry if the last chapter was rushed. It took me literally all day to write it and I kept finding things wrong with it and rewrote most of it three times. And I still don't like the chapter. I may end up throwing it out, or re-writing the entire thing. In all honesty I don't think I'm that great of a writer, just testing the waters. Anyway I'm starting a new book based on the diary of a teenage girl (she'll only be somewhere between ages 13 and 15 this time, haven't decided yet but, no older than 15) So check it out when it's up. 

And yes ik it's really lame to add an author's note in the middle of a book, when you're opening it expecting it to be a new chapter....sorry about that. I just had to let you all know that I'm totally okay with criticism (infact I really need it right now and I'd appreciate it very much if you dished out.) Okie dokie. With that I'm gone thanks for supporting me out there. Next chapter will indeed be up by next week (maybe even earlier if I'm feeling inspired.) 

I'M OFF TO DO MY STUPID DISHES NOW. (HAHA I HAVE MY LAPTOP IN MY KITCHEN RIGHT NOW, I'M AN ADDICT) 

KAY PEACE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!