puffy, swollen, red eyes.

she slammed herself onto her bed, slamming her arms onto the pillows on her bed. "i shouldn't have loved him, but why? why can't i stop myself from loving him?! why?! why?!"

as expected, there was no one by her side. her parents were abroad, she has no siblings. at this point, living alone was clearly an advantage for her, she could scream, shout, curse all she wants with no one caring. 

---

after the breakdown, she got up from her bed, seeing the mess she made. she sighed walking to kitchen out of hunger. as she was slicing up the vegetables the scene of the confession earlier that day played in her mind. with the kitchen knife in her hand, she started cutting her self from her collarbone down to her wrist. 

the kitchen counter was painted in red, her face was covered in a mixture of blood and tears, her school uniform was now dyed in red. the metallic taste from the blood was the only thing she could taste. 

she laughed off what was on her mind, tears continued streaming down her face. she probably looked like a maniac.

"sometimes pain can get you out of the bullshit you're dealing with, huh?" she asked herself and forced a laugh as a red, salty liquid slowly dripped down from her eyes.

yeah, pain does get you out of the bullshit you're dealing with