Awakening

Papyrus laid on the ground unconscious from the explosion he had caused, it was quite draining of everything in him. He struggled to get up from the ground to no avail.

"I... have to check on... him." Papyrus spoke weakly on the ground. He kept on pushing because he had to.

"I have to be strong. I can do this." Papyrus spoke weakly again still on the ground. Papyrus opened his eyes and saw the elevator still in tact near him, Papyrus reached out for it but his arm fell to the ground, he was exhausted. He closed his eyes again.

"He's fighting to come back, so I've got to be there for him." Papyrus continued, his brother awaited him down below Papyrus. Yet Papyrus still couldn't find the strength within him to stand up. He consoled himself in the fact that he had protected himself and his brother from the pink blobs.

Then Papyrus heard the elevator moving and working, who could make the elevator work? There's no one down there able to get up her to him except... Papyrus' eyes flew open to see who was coming up the elevator. He attempted to get closer but still wasn't able to because of his fatigue, the elevator then dinged signaling that someone had arrived at the top. The  elevator door then slid open to reveal who was inside of it, and Papyrus gasped audibly of what he saw within it.

~~~

"So, you've brought all of them here. How cute, now I can take their souls too." Bete Noire growled at Chara, Chara narrowed his eyes at the spell that had been terrorizing them for three days now.

"I've taken you down once and I'll do it again." Chara kept his determination sword pointed towards it. Bete Noire just smiled at him.

"Chara, dear. We can handle this, Asriel's Fate is up to you now." Toriel informed Chara, he recoiled slightly but knew this is what had to happen in order to save him. Asirel's hand then rose up towards Chara and a rainbow fireball appeared and he threw it at Chara. Chara sidestepped and the fireball flew past him blasting against the wall creating a hole in it.

"Chara, go!" Asgore shouted at his son, Chara didn't want to leave Asgore and Toriel to deal with the dangerous spell but didn't have another choice in the matter. A tear fell down his face as he ran out the hole in the arena and Asriel chased after him.

"So you really think that you can take me down? You've been locked up below me for so long I don't think this will be a fair fight." Bete Noire teased the former king and queen of the underground. They both stared her down and smiled at her despite the dire circumstances. Toriel created a fireball in her hand and Asgore readied his trident to face off against Bete Noire.

Muffet had taken Mettaton NEO out of harms was so that they'd be safe, Grillby had also went with them. It was just an ancient king and queen versus an ancient spell.

"It's true may not be as strong as you are, but we know that you cannot defeat us as long as we have a will in our bodies to keep fighting." Asgore faced Bete Noire, she merely smiled at him and ran at him with her scythe.