A Weakening Fear

Undyne stood in front of an unconscious Ronan and his son. She was the only thing that stood between the two and the blob. Undyne threw a spear at the blob and it just soaked into the blob, the pink blob then jumped at Undyne and she threw a few spears at it making it fade away.

"Dad, Dad! Wake up!" Hugo shouted at his unconscious father on the ground, blood on his forehead. Undyne couldn't let another person die because of her, first Alphys and now Ronan. The massive blob was making its way towards the school, Undyne couldn't stop it in her own. But there was possibly one way that could slow it, Undyne didn't want to rely on it because of what it did to her but it was the only option she had left at this point. She was the Spear of Justice after all.

"Hey, be safe and take care of your dad. I need to stop this thing." Undyne told Hugo, he looked up at her with fear lining his eyes.

"Are you sure that you'll be able to destroy it?" Hugo asked her, Undyne didn't meet his eyes before she answered him.

"I'm not sure." She answered still avoiding Hugo's careful eyes upon her.

Undyne ran after the massive blob that was heading towards the school, many humans in its path getting slaughters attempting to stop it. Even though all of the minor attacks being used on it, they were starting to make a small dent into it. Undyne knew she had to contribute to the destruction of this beast.

After a while Undyne had finally caught up to it, the massive blob was almost at the school now, with many vulnerable people within it. She then leaped off the ground and jumped in front of the massive blob, it looked at her and smiled. Undyne conjured a wave of spears behind her and sent them flying towards the blob, although they barely seemed to hurt it.

The blob reached a appendage up to hit Undyne. She conjured her yellow spear and sent it laying at the appendage, it pierced right through it and came right back through it again. The appendage then came at Undyne and hit her. Undyne felt an increasingly pain all over her, her armor had been mostly broken by a single hit and she was too. A smaller blob cane down in front of her to take her soul. Just before it was about to, a giant laser shot through the giant blob, creating a massive hole in it. Through the blob and her blurry vision, Undyne saw Gaster and Rave standing there with a massive weapon beside them. It had made a huge dent in the massive blob, but only cut it down to half size which was still pretty large.

The pink blob then went to take her soul but Undyne exploded into light and transformed into her Undying Form and starred down the giant threat in front of her. Rave looked flustered that his weapon didn't fully destroy the blob, but Gaster noticed Undyne and looked worried.

"I've destroyed you once and I'll do it again." Undyne told the blob, the blob grimaced at her and Undyne smiled. She conjured a huge wave of spears and sent them flying towards the giant blob, making it shrink further in size. It then went to hit Undyne again but Undyne created three yellow spears and they easily destroyed the appendage. The giant blob then created several smaller blobs and sent them at Undyne, she easily killed all of them but while she was distracted with them the blob hit Undyne with an appendage. Undyne then punched the appendage and regained her footing, there was a dent in her armor now.

The pink blob turned its attention towards Gaster and Rave now and hit the building they were standing on, Gaster in the nick of time was able to use his hands to activate the light blue power and swing down onto the ground, carrying Rave with him safely to the ground. Rave looked even more flustered now that his weapon had been demolished.

Undyne felt an incredible sensation come over her as the dent in her armor faded away. The blob even though expressionless looked worried as to what was going to happen. Undyne then conjured her massive determination spear and held it in her hand against the giant blob and starred it down for a moment before lobbing the spear at it.

"This is what happens when you don't learn your lesson." Undyne states then letting it fly towards the giant blob, it exploded on contact reducing its size further even more. It now felt manageable now.