Souled Destruction

Undyne stared down the still large target in front of her, even though it now felt manageable to her it was still a big threat to the city. Gaster and Rave both care up to Undyne the Undying.

"We can't take this down alone." Gaster spoke feeling defeat crawling on his back. Rave looked back and saw the school behind them, he had an idea. He pressed his glasses and started to send a message to the people within the school.

"Everyone, there is a massive target nearing the school. It may look unmanageable-" Rave was interrupted by an appendage from the blob coming down towards them. Undyne and Gaster together were able to destroy it with a combo attack.

"But together we are strong enough to take it down!" Rave exclaimed into his glasses, Undyne and Gaster both didn't fell that decision was for the best but it might work.

"We have to retreat to the school, we will defeat it there." Rave told the two monsters, Undyne thought for a moment and remembered something.

"You two go, I have something I need to do first." She told them teleporting away from them, she reappeared beside Ronan and Hugo. Hugo looked at Undyne The Undying with wide eyes.

"Come with me to the school, we have a target to take down." She told him, Undyne hoisted Ronan over her back and held Hugo's hand in hers and teleported all of them to the school as Gaster and Rave both arrived there together. The blob was almost to the school, all of the people within the school were now standing in front of it. Undyne set Ronan down on the ground and looked up at the approaching target.

"On my signal everyone fire at the target!" Undyne told all of the humans and monsters now outside of the school. Gaster doubted if this would actually work but knew it was worth the attempt if it actually would. Then a bunch more humans came running towards them, it was the reinforcements Rave had called for earlier.

All of the humans and monsters together in front of the school stared at the massive target in front of them. It was almost time for the attack against the massive blob that had been terrorizing them. Undyne held up her hand and then attacks of all shapes and sizes started flying towards the blob. Gaster had his duality attack out and firing at the blob, Undyne was firing wave after wave of spears at it. Rave's glasses then turned a shade darker and a beam of energy fired out of it. The blob slowly started to reduce in size, it screeched at all of the massive amount of attacks against it.

After a minute of attacks, the blob was almost gone but had almost reached Gaster, Rave, and Undyne The Undying. In a last attempt to cause chaos, the reducing blob rasied an appendage up and brought it down towards Rave. Gaster shoved Rave to the side and took the hit, sending him flying backwards into the crowd of people. All of the people stopped their attacks as the blob was reduced to the size of a single blob. It then scurried away and all of the people around the school cheered at their victory.

Undyne saw her vision blurring and she fell to the ground exhausted from her time in her Undying form. Her armor faded away as she reverted to her original form, Rave looked around at Ronan and Hugo, Gaster, and Undyne all unconscious on the ground from the rampaging blob that had now been taken down.

Out of the corner of his eye, Rave saw two figures that had teleported to the school.

~~~

Grillby and Isabelle returned to the room where Muffet and Mettaton resided in, they still heard commotion from the middle of the arena. Isabelle handed Mettaton the briefcase and Mettaton took it in his remaining hand. It glowed and he transformed back into his Mettaton EX from, he stood up now having legs to do so. Isabelle hugged Mettaton.

Out in the middle of the arena, Asriel and Bete Noire stared-down Chara, Asgore, and Toriel, all three of them having blood on their faces.

"What do you hope to accomplish? You know you cannot defeat me, my other plan may have failed but how do you have any hope of taking me down?" Bete Noire questioned them once more, a pink blob came in from a hallway and headed towards Bete Noire. Bete Noire then crushed it and for a split moment Chara saw the massive amount of souls that were transferred to Bete Noire.

"You've caused enough pain here." Chara told Bete Noire sheathing his sword at her, causing her to merely smile at him.