Chapter 2: Sara and Ashlie

AUTHORS NOTE: school just started so I'm trying to update when I can sorry. Don't leave me keep reading!! Also was it weird that I didn't tell their names till now was it confusing??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl that is like new is named Sara. The other girl is Ashlie. Ashlie is starting 6th grade now. Sara will be in 5th grade. Everything is pretty much the same between the two. Sara still wins every competition even when she skates bad. Now Sara is moving to pre juvenile level. Ashlie is staying at the preliminary level. Ashlie is so thankful that Sara isn't in her group this year. She might actually have a chance to win! The two are friends but not super close friends. All the competitions have pulled apart their friendship. Now they don't have to worry about being each others rivals.

Everyone at the rink is getting super excited because the ice show is coming up!! Everyone always looks forward to it!

Just as Ashlie was getting her double loop down, another girl at the rink, one she wasn't very goof friends with, started getting her double flip. Of course Ashlie was jealous, the girl was in her group and now she is a whole jump ahead of her and jumps take a while to get mastered. Her name is Jenny. Everyone called her Jen. She is only in the third grade, very young. She is small and adorable! It's a great advantage to be cute, small, and getting jumps faster than everyone else. Ashlie has beat Jen before but now Jen is better than before. Ashlie gets frustrated easily. She does off ice training and no one else does. Yet it seems like she isn't getting any better.

Everyone is in a good mood but the coaches because ice show practice has started. The theme is legends on ice. Some songs are old because legends sung them a long time ago. Most of the coaches hate the ice show so usually the choreographers put them together. They think it takes time away from freestyle practice. Since it if fun and not serious like competitions we want to practice the ice show more. Our club only has ice shows every 2 years, so it can't take that much time away.

After a lot of the ice show has been done the choreographers thought it would be a good idea if Sara and Jen were the center if attention in the show. Of course, how could Ashlie not see this coming.

Over the years Ashlie has become good friends with Madi. She is the same level as Ashlie but not quite as good. They both feel the same way about Sara and Jen. They are stuck up, spoiled snobs that get all the attention all the time. Madi and Ashlie are not happy about how the ice show is turning out. It's becoming the Sara and Jen show.

The ice show was a big success and now it's time to get focused again for competition. Ashlie's coach is very proud of how she has been working on her program. She was very pleased to hear that. She has been doing 5 or more run throughs a day to get her stamina up. Her coach didn't tell anyone else something that, not even Sara or Jen.

During practice Ashlie went to out her program music in line to play it. When she went back to see how many people were in from of her she couldn't find her cd! It wasn't in line anymore. There were at least 10 people in line and coaches go whenever they want because they are giving lessons. This frustrated Ashlie so much she went and told her coach and he didn't do anything! Just then a bunch of people started cheering and clapping! Ashlie turns to see what is happening. She see everyone skating over to Sara and hugging her. Madi then came up to Ashlie and said," Did you see her? She landed a double flip. ( just to let you guys that aren't skaters know, a double flip is not as cool as it sounds you skate into in forward then but doing a 3 turn you pick behind you and you rotate straight in the air you do not do anything like a back flip)

AUTHORS NOTE: how was it? Do u guys like it? Do u want me to add or take out anything? Is it boring? Please comment and vote!!!