Chapter 12

Once I get to school I push past all the crowds to get to my locker. Also my locker is right next to a popular girl's locker so there is always a big crowd next to mine. But I manage to grab my stuff and get out. Oh look Kelli is here too! I say to myself.
"Hey there," I say as I walk up to her
" Hey Ashlie" she replies. But her friend Jane is with her and they start talking and completely ignores the fact that I am right there and they are whispering and facing away from me. Wow guys. I know that Jane hasn't liked me that much. But still way to be rude. So I just walk away to my class.
-LUNCH TIME-
"Wow I can't believe how slow this day is going. Kelli says
"Same! I look at the clock like twenty times in every single class." I reply
"Kelli do you want to go to the library with me so I can finish my homework for next period?" Jane askes
"Umm we just started eating maybe in a minute." Kelli says
"Please I need to go now!" Jane begs
"No I'm still hungry I'll catch up when I am done."
Yes!! she finally stays with me instead of wasting her lunch sitting inn the library watching Jane do the homework she should have already done.
School went by fine the rest of the day. Other than getting homework from almost every class. Ugggg. Teachers need to realize we have a life outside of school. Lots of kids do after school activities or go to clubs. Or like me, spend almost 4 hours at the ice rink and only have 1 hour and a half to get all homework done before I have to go to bed. Seriously don't they get it?