10

~Flaaashbaaack~

"Hey Tom," the raven haired boy said with a mischievous twinkle in his lavender eyes.

"Um...  Noah... he-" before Tom was finished he was dragged away from the dance floor by Noah.

"Where are we going?" Tom asked, worried about his date, Pink, all alone on the dance floor.

"Nowhere," Noah responded, a smirk playing at the corners of his mouth. Tom didn't really trust him but decided to play along because he didn't feel like putting up a fight right then.

Noah and Tom were kind of friends. There were no bad feelings but they weren't close or anything. Black was Tom's nickname for this boy since he had black hair and wore mostly black.

Tom was led away from the temporary outdoor set up and across the slightly dewy grass to the big field around back of the camp. It was deserted seeing as everyone was at the dance except for the two boys.

Black showed Tom behind the sports shed, where all the sports equipment and such were stored. Noah pushed Tom to the back of the shed, pinning him to the splintery wood.

"I've been wanting to do this," Noah whispered.

"Black, what?" Tom breathed. He couldn't say anything more because the other boy pressed his lips against his own before he could finish. Tom decided 'what the hell' and kissed back.

They shared this stolen moment, wrapping their arms around each other.

Pink had wondered where her date went so she decided to poke around the boy's camp. She had checked every cabin and building but no luck. Then she was hit with a stroke of genius. 'Maybe he's getting a ball so we can all play some kickball'. Yeah. That's a really smart idea so Pink made her way over to the sports shed.

She heard noises coming from behind the shed. It sounded like whispering, or maybe even kissing. Forgetting about Tom, Pink went to check out who the couple was so she could have a story to tell.

The girl peeked around the back of the sports shed and was shocked by who she found. It was Tom and... could it be? Noah?

Tom opened his eyes to look at the other boy but caught someone in the corner of his eye instead. He pulled away from the kiss causing Noah to look at him with a question in his eyes.

Tom cleared his throat. "Um.... it seems we have company. pink, I know you're there."

Sheepishly, Pink slunk around from where she was spying.

"I'm sorry. I-I know what I did was wrong-" she was cut off by Tom giving her a hug.

"No need to apologize. You might as well know." Tom said, comforting her.

Pink sighed. "Why are all the good ones gay?" she muttered.

Noah chimed in, "Just please don't tell anyone, ok?"

"Ok."

-later-

Dear Diary,

Today Black kissed me. And I think I'm gay. But I don't like Black back. Imagine that! Me letting someone down and not the other way around. Truly amazing. 

I'm just glad that Mom and Dad aren't here. I know how much they hate anything like this. They would have a fit if I brought home a boy. If even so much as a rumor reached their ears I would never hear the end of my "sinning". It's a good thing they don't have to know anything I don't tell them. Well, I'm tired now so goodbye for now.

-k back to the present yaaay-

Tom decided to pick up his pen and write all his feeling out in an attempt to clear his mind and fall asleep.

Hey there, Journal,

So today Tord kissed me. I don't think I hate him anymore but I still don't like him. I will admit, the kiss felt nice. Like I was protected and nothing would happen.

Then I had to happen.

Ugh I hate myself so much. Why can't I be a normal person and let him kiss me? And then I had to cry like a little bitch in front of him. Dammit. I always manage to screw things up.

But it also felt weird. Unnatural in a way. I can't place my finger on it but I know that I made the right decision. Right? I don't know him and he doesn't know me and we couldn't be more different. Right? He's just looking for a summer fling. Right?

I thought writing in this journal would help but I guess I was wrong again. Now all my thoughts are even more confused. Great. So long sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

roses are red

but so is tords face

he put moves on tom

and noah got to first base

i wont be updating as frequently just because of school and stuff but ill try. until next time mr. krabs