Why don't you listen...

[Chap Finished: 02.18.19]
[Word Count: 464]
[Edited 11.06.21]

-
The mother sighs as she lays a wooden spoon down from the hot water and looks at her children who were running around the house once again.

"Mom!" Her older son looks at her as the young makes a run for it before locking the door. "They locked themself in their room again!" Yelled the 18 years old boy.

"Just let them be!" Yelled their mother as she went back to cooking the pasta.

A smirked appear as they hear what her mother just said 'I guess I won this time!' They thought.

"But they have my backpack! I'm going to be late for my night classes!" Her brother yelled again hoping that their mother would change her mind and go with him on this argument.

She shakes her head. "You don't need your backpack for today remember? It's a Friday night your just going to be watching videos."

He stops midway before the realization hits him. He hits himself. "Agh, I knew something wasn't right!" He yelled as he grabs his keys and runs out of the house.

They could be heard laughing to themselves as they holds their brother's backpack. "Oh, I wish she didn't tell him." She drops his backpack. "We could have still been playing this game, oh well."

They walk to their window and open it. The cool spring air hits her skin making a shiver go down their spin before they take a big breath of the cool air and sigh. "What a quiet night..." They said as they sits on the edge of their window. Their legs dangling from the window. She places their hands in between their thighs. "So, when are you leaving?" They said, looking down at the person standing under her window.

"I'm not leaving until you answer my question..." He said getting closers to them making them back up a bit from the window.

Their eyes piercing one another not looking away. "You already know what I'm going to say so..." They throw the piece of flower that they gave them at them. "So give up..."

"But I want you to say it..." He said before looking at their lips then at their eyes again.

They bit her lips as their face became hot for a second. "Why don't you listen..." They glares at him as they went off into her room closing the widow loudly on purpose knowing very well what their mother would say about it later.

He smiles to himself as he left but stops before looking back. A small smirk claws on their lips as he notices them watching him.

A small chuckle comes out when he sees them panic when they notice that they were caught.

"How cute..."