then you can have me...

[Chap Finished: 04.20.19]
[Word Count: 948]
[Edited: 11.07.21]
-

-NSFW Head!!!-

You lie down on your bed. "Why did I say that..." You grab your shirt. "He's bad news! I can't let my emotions get the better of me." You got up and started walking to your dresser getting your thing to take a shower. A long shower. "So this is what they call love?" You clicked your tongue. "Love should be another word of poison or something."

"Y/N!" Yelled your mother. "Time to eat!"

You looked back at your clothes for your long shower. "Can I take a bath first!" You yelled back at her.

"Fine! But hurry, you don't want your food to get cold!"

'I guess my long shower has to wait..."

-

You could feel the hot water slow falling from the tip of your head to your feet. You could just feel your stresses melting away, you sigh happily.

'I can finally breathe...'

A smile from on your lips, you hug me as the hot water kept touching your warm skin.

'This is what I need...'

As you kept singing to yourself...a picture of him come up to my mind.

'It would be nice if he was here- wait...'

You open your eyes slowly as you could feel your face grow hotter, and you painfully knew it wasn't because of the water temperature.

You let out a small gasp as you see him in front of you.

You hug yourself tighter. 'Wasn't he- didn't he leave?!' You thought backing away from him.

He walks up to you putting his left hand on your side as he did before when he was pinning you down, but this time he pulled you closer.

"H-Hey now..." You whisper as you put your hands out to stop him but stop and try to hind your private parts.

He chuckles. "And what makes you think I don't know what you've been hiding? You had these kinds of thoughts... dreams haven't you..." He goes to your ear and lets out a hot breath before slowly rubbing his lips on it.

You shook your head. "I haven't- Ah!" You let go of one of your arms and cover your mouth as you yelped when you felt him sucking on your skin. "Ah... Not there..."

What are you thinking...?!

You felt his smirk on your neck you feel his left hand starting to move again he grabbed your arm from your mouth. "Let them out..." His other hand goes put to your chest and starts playing with your nipple. "You have such a cute voice."

He goes lower on your neck before starting to kiss and suck it.

"The- Ah-!" You tried to stop your voice but he starts to suck on it harder. "There!"

What has he done to you?

"I guess I found it..."

You dropped to the floor still feeling his presence in the bathroom. You left down there starting to throb, you looked around noticing that he wasn't there, to begin with.

"Did..." You dug your nails into your skin as you kept hugging yourself tighter.

"I..." You bent down and turn off the water.

"Just..." You open the shower door and walk out while your E/C kept looking down.

[E/C = Eye color]

"Think..." You grabbed your towel and put it around my body you looked up.

"About..." My eyes widen as I looked at who was in affront of me again.

"You...?"

"You know..." You took a step back your foot hit the shower door. You looked down then back at him as his smirk got bigger as he walked to you.

"You can just tell me if wanted me that badly... You just had thought about me playing with you..."

He starts playing with one of your nipples again. You gasped as his hand was much colder. "Do want me?"

You looked up at him as you kept one of your hands on the towel to keep it from falling.

He's so close...

"Just say the magic words then everything that you see..." You could feel his hot breather hit your lips. "From my lips..." You look at his lips. "to my..." You look at him up and down then back.

Do I only need to say it? But...

You looked at his eyes, they slowly close as he gets closer to your lips. You lift your hands to touch his cheeks but soon as your skin touches he slowly disappears.

'It seems too easy...'

-

"Agh! As much as I want to," You looked at your phone screen that was on his phone number. "I can't forget about what happens." You grab your phone and called him. Your heartbeat was racing as you kept hearing the ring. "Ha! What am I thinking is not like that he is going to pick up, it's already 11:30 PM-!"

"Hello? Is there something that you need Y/N?"

The way he said your name made you think back. "Ah, I wasn't thinking you would pick up..."

He laughs from the other side. "I would always pick up the phone if it's you. I wouldn't even care that it was 3:00 AM, I will always be there for you."

You laugh at what he said. You could just hear his breathing as the both of you kept quiet. It wasn't weird, sometimes you guys would do this just keeping each other on the other phone.

"Hey?"

You could hear his 'hmm' so you continued.

"...then you can have me..."

You heard him laugh from the other side. You quickly hung upon him. The only thing you want right now is this stupid smile of yours to go away...