Love Me...

[Chap Finished: 02.28.19]
[Word Count: 280]
[Edited: 11.06.21]
-

"Y/N?" Ask their mother, she was cleaning the dish after a very long but still healthy dinner. The smiling teenager looks at their mother. "Who was that kid under your bedroom window?"

They smile to themselves innocently as they look away. "That's just their of those kids who cause trouble around in the neighborhood, nothing to worry about." Their mother just stares at them, there was a worry in her eyes.

"If you say so..." She said, going back doing the dishes.

"I'm going out for my midnight run."

Their mother looks at them as they zip up their jacket and tie their running shoes.

"Just, please come home safe...don't be out for long." She looks back at the dish that she was cleaning. They frown at the sight of their mother.

"Mom, I promise I will be fine. It's not my first time doing this you know." They said. Her mother let out a small laugh.

A smile climb up their faces when they heard their mother's laughter. "I'm leaving, bye!" They waved bye to their mother and leave.

-

"So, my answer?"

They look back at the boy behind them. "Like I said you already know what my answer is..ran your older sister going to get mad at you if you don't go back?" They said as they ran faster leaving him behind.

He smiles as he sees her running away from him. "Love me..."

He was there behind the young teen, but they could still hear what he said. They bite their lips as their heartbeat goes faster, knowing it wasn't because of their running.