Better luck next time

[Chap Finished: 02.19.19]
[Word Count: 506]
[Edited: 11.07.21]
-

"Remember to read chapters 5 to 9 for your homework!" Yelled the teacher as her students pack their stuff and their next class as she leaves to go and teach at a different class.

"You coming to the bathroom?"

You looked up to see Ryujin smiling down at you. You smile back. "Yup, we have math next right?"

She claps her hands. "Yup, then when we are done with that class the next class is the best class."

You chucked. "Ryu, lunch isn't a class."

She frowned as she grabs a candy bar from her pocket. "I wish it was." She opens it, you look at her in worry wondering if she has a black hole in the pocket but then again she has been like since you can remember.

You laugh at her cuteness. "Come on." You grab her arm and walk out of the classroom.

As you guys walk to the bathroom, you saw one of your best friends, Izuku. Who was standing next to your locker? You look at Ryujin, she had the same face you had, clueless.

You walked up to your locker, he didn't even notice you. You tap his shoulder, he jumps when he sees the two of you. "Oh! Hello N/N..." He rubs his hand on the back of his neck.

You look at him in confusion. "Is there something you need?" He looks at you and blushes as he hands you a letter.

You could hear Ryujin trying to hold in her laughter. You sigh as you elbow her. "Um, is this for me?" You take it in hesitation. "If you don't mind me asking, " He looks at you. "-why are you giving me this? Because if this a love letter then I'm sorry I don't feel the same way-"

"Huh?" He shakes his head. "No! I was just told to do it!" He said covering his face as he yelled his embarrassment.

You smile warmly at him. "Izuku..." You put my hand on his shoulder. "-you don't have to do something you don't want to do."

He looks up to you. "Is not like I didn't want to do the just, he's my friend and I wanted to help him."

"Who is this friend of yours?" Your question.

Izuku points behind the two of you. You look where he was pointing.

"Isn't that..." Ryunjin asked.

"Yeah, wait here..." Both Ryujin and Izuku look at each other as you left for the boy he was pointed at.

"When do you ever listen?!" You whisper as you got closer to him.

He looks at you. "Not until you answer me." He grabs your hand making you stop in your tracks. You heard a gasp from Izuku and Ryu.

Shocked at his action your brain stopped for a sec before you slapped his hand away.

You tossed the letter at him. "Better luck next time..." You said walking away from him.

He smiles. You could feel it making 'tch' at him.