Lets fight next time

[Chap Finished: 02.28.29]
[Word Count: 646]
[Edited: 11.07.21]
-

"N/N! Wait up!"

You look back and see Ryujin out of breath but still trying to keep up. You stop to let her catch up. "Come on! They're going to be sold out if we don't hurry up!"

"It's not my problem that I have shorter legs than you!" She complains.

You pat her on the head. "Fine, we're almost there we can walk the rest of the way there."

She hugs you making you hug for you don't fall. "Thank master."

"Ryujin I'm not your master..."

-

"Agh, it's those kids from class 1-A." Someone whispers.

"They think they are all that." The other one is the ground response.

You look at the two girls standing next to you at the corner of your eye. "Tch, why does everyone think like that? Is there not one person who likes us? You know, from a classroom?"

She shakes her head. "Just let it be Y/N, come on we have the things that we need, let's go."

You could feel being dragged by Ryujin from the book store. "They are idiots..."

"What was that?"

"Ah, crap..." Said Ryujin hiding behind you. "We can't fight them here?! This is public places!"

You nodded. 'She right, we can but...' You looked at them, you ould see their veins sticking out from their necks. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." Lie.

You get interrupted as one of them grabs your neck. knowing that the places that you guys are at all of you could get in trouble if the school finds out. Lucky for you guys not so many people were around the four of you.

"Look, let's take this outside where no one can see us, okay? But if you don't want us to do it, we could tell everyone that you didn't want to do it because you were too scared to do it." She smiled. "It will be sad seeing the two of you get embarrassed.

You look at her. You sigh. "And what happens if your teacher hears about this, huh? By looking at your attitude you seem like the type of student that would just use money from her daddy to just get out of trouble." You put your right hand on her shoulder while the other one held on to Ryujin's arm. "But guess what. That won't help you two. This school doesn't care how much money you have, you'll be kicked out of trying to get on a fight with someone from your school plus in public places where everyone can see all of your little movies."

You could see her hands shaking but still keeping her game face on. She lets your go. "And?! What are you trying to make, huh?! We're not scared of you!"

"I'm not trying to scare you guys. I'm just saying if we fight we could get in trouble and I'm doing this for me and my friend beside me. I'm trying to do this for you two as well, let's just forget about this and not fight, and who knows maybe we will meet again, and maybe we can fight there."

She looks at her friend, she glares at you but then sighs. "Fine, we're leaving as it is." They walk away from us but stop. Both you and Ryujin look at them. "What is your name plus your friend?"

"My name is L/N Y/N, my quirk is Y/Q and Y/S/Q,"

(Y/Q=Your Quirk Y/S/Q=Your Second Quirk)

"My name is Saito Ryujin, my power is Air."

"My name is Lizy my quirk is Water." Said the girl who was trying to choke you.

"My name is Iza Nagisa, my quirk is oil." Said the other girl.

"Until then..." Said Nagisa. Both of them leave. "Let's fight next time..."