Begin the session

All these niggas wanna do is quick pump and go. Don't care about making me nut. Selfish. But not you, you care about me. You be so busy, and I hate it. But whenever you make time, you truly show out. Rock my body outta this world. Fuck me like you really know what you doing(he does lol). I love when you start off. As soon as I come in, smack that ass. Hold my hand as we go down your stairs. I get down there, talking shit about how you cleaned up your room for me. Nigga never clean up. Must miss this pussy huh? You shut me up by picking me up, slamming me down on the bed. Hold my jaw shut and give me a fat ass kiss in the mouth. I love when you give me those sloppy ass kisses. You have a fat huge tongue. It turns me on feeling it enter my mouth. Your warm spit drips down my throat. I love it! You take my pussy by the mouthful. Totally just devours it. Sucking my soul out my clit, then tongue fuck me with that fat ass mouth monster of yours. I can't help but scream, but you stop when ever I make more than a squeal. Then, you bend me over with force, telling me to arch my back or you will make me arch it. I do as daddy says as usual. I only obey you baby. Fucking me like I stole something from you. Like you hate me. I love it. Please don't stop. But that dick is so huge. I have to run every once and a while. But when I do, you hold my arms and force me to take it. My pussy throbbing with cum dripping. Then you get on top of me. Putting my legs up. I black out every time. That dick is vicious. I can't help but to cum. Every time. I love it baby. Suck my neck whispering in my ear "this daddy pussy, bitch?" I can't respond fast enough, so you follow that up with a deeper stroke, making me scream "Bitch, you ain't here me?" I scream yes, but I really wish I didn't. I wanna see how far you will go sometimes. We both cum, and take a intermission. But I notice something. I didn't suck daddy's dick. I also still horny off this female enhancement pills took. So I had to make my move before he sleeps. You over there playing your game. Looking way fine than you ever looked before. I had to come over there and lay this throat on you. " damn you look so good. Haven't seen you in months" I'm literally drooling at this point. That dick be having me on another planet. He over there high as shit smiling wondering what I'm up to. " You gonna feed me? That dick over there still looking tasty how you gonna act?" He always up for a challenge. He moves his foot stool and says come show me something. I pull his dick out his shorts. Sucking it while he still hitting his jay, blowing his smoke in my face.  I look up at him, stare in his soul. This dick is mine. He loves when I moan while I'm sucking it. So I do just that. Going crazier on the dick. I don't gag so I put that mfer in my throat and just let him face fuck me. His head can't come down. He don't want me to see his "I love this bitch head so much" face. All you hear is " shit, omg you working this dick baby". Sucking it but just in time before he can finish. Leaving him with his head still up. I get up and go to bed, I was sleepy. I think that's it for today. Until I feel a hand pulling my shirt from the middle into a ball and raw dick in my guts.......