chapter 29 | just us two

Jimin's POV

I woke up in a white room making me look around. I stood and walked out and saw Soyeon's room open. I wanted to go in but I felt like she deserved privacy so instead I walked down the stairs. Taehyung and Soyeon had cooked a nutritious breakfast and what I saw was some hangover soup.

"Sorry about yesterday. Did I do anything stupid?" I ask but I received a glare from the both of them. Okay. What the heck did I do to deserve that?

"Yeah. I thought you died." Soyeon said and I sleepily nod before realizing what she just said.

"Wait what?"

"Yeah. I got a call saying there was an accident. The bartender at Altistic Blend killed himself." She says shocking me. I don't remember much from yesterday but I do remember talking to Albert about Soyeon and Albert was telling me about his life when I felt dizzy. He left and told me to take care of the bar.

"Albert?" I said shocked. She nods her head before handing me soup.

"We'll talk later so Taehyung, you be quiet.. For now, you have to sober up." She says. I stare at her. She's so girlfriend material. I can't.

Taehyung's POV

I was really mad at Jimin for making Soyeon go out at night. It was dangerous but I have to cut him some slack. He wasn't the one that called her. But still, he got drunk and got her involved. If something had happened, he wouldn't have been able to help her. And that is not okay.

I really wanted to yell at him but if I did, Soyeon would hate him more. And I don't want that to happen. Especially if I want to stay with Hansu. I'm not saying she threatens me or anything, it's just I want to make her happy. Plus, then we won't have third wheelers.

Soyeon's POV

"I don't want to go to school today. Anyone wanna skip with me?" All the sudden, Jimin says.

"I'll go." Taehyung says.

"What about Hansu?" I said. He sighs before nodding.

"Yeah.. I can't go. Sorry Jimin.." He says.

"It's alright. Soyeon can come with me, right?" Jimin says so I look at him.

"You're joking, right? You know I can't skip." I say scoffing.

"Yeah. But you don't have council class today." He does have a point but still.

"Still. I need a good attendance." I said defending myself.

"Oh come on. You haven't been absent ever. Literally. Why can't you take a bit of a break every now and then?" He says. I look over at Taehyung sighing. He nods so I thought about. Why not? I mean he's right. I do need a break.

"I guess.. Taehyung, then can you te-"

"Tell Hansu and Daeha that you're alive and okay? Yeah." He cuts me off.

"Yeah.. Thank you.." I say and he nods.

"Okay then.. Where are we heading?" I said looking over to Jimin.

"I was thinking maybe the city. We could take a drive up to Gyeongsang." Jimin says. I glance over once again eyes wide open. I blink a few times thinking about what he just said.

"Are you serious?"

"Dude. You're kidding. We were supposed to go together." Taehyung says offended. They eye each other for a solid ten seconds before looking over.

"What?" I say. Jimin looks at me and shakes his head.

"No. I mean you can go. Yeah. You kids go have fun!" He says.