chapter 34 | one sided love

Jimin's POV

When Soyeon brought up that conversation of liking a different girl, I did like someone. She was my first girlfriend. The one I lost my virginity with. I really did love her a lot. So much that I literally did everything for her.

After finding out that she cheated on me, I was so depressed but I still had feelings for her. Then I met Soyeon. So in a way, I guess she was also sort of a rebound. But as time passed, I started developing actual feelings for her.

I never really got over Seulgi. She was my first love. I can't tell Soyeon now because Seulgi did cheat on me with that stupid Lee Jooheon. I know I just got with Soyeon and I shouldn't do this to her but after she brought up that topic of different girls, I just couldn't help myself but stare at Seulgi.

Soyeon's POV

"You okay?" Daeha says running over to me along with Jungkook.

"Yeah.."

"What's wrong? Who was the person who made my bestie sound this broken?" She says hugging me. I continued to walk along with the group and see Jimin talking to one of the girls in the front.

"It's fine rea-"

"No." She says turning me around. People behind started to dodge us and walked around.

"Where's Jimin?"

"I don't know. Up there somewhere." I said shrugging.

"He should be here with you. Aish. That idiot. Whatever. Just stay with us. And don't say no because you don't want to feel like a third wheel." She says already knowing my excuse.

"Fine." I say before walking along with the two and catching up with the group. As soon as we reached the tip of the mountain, we saw the sun. And the leaves were starting to change already.

"Jungkook.. Can you go get me the camera from Jimin?" Daeha says. Jungkook nods running off.

"Okay. You have about a minute. Tell me what's wrong. Is it Jimin?"

"It's that girl. She was Jimin's partner for the camping trip. And before coming here, when Jimin came running to hug me, she glared at me. There was also, when I was talking. Jimin wasn't even listening and staring at her. And now they're talking since like the very beginning." I explained. Hansu nods understanding and hugs me.

"It's okay to get jealous. I get jealous all the time too. It's the cons of having a popular boyfriend." She says comforting me. She grabs Jungkook's backpack taking out a blanket and covers me with it.

"Here you go, sweetie.." Jungkook says handing her the camera.

"Thank you Kookie.." She says and takes some pictures. After a while of pretending like she wanted to take pictures, she puts it away. All three of us sat down enjoying the city below us. It only took a while before I fell asleep curled up into a ball.

"Wake up.." I hear as someone was shaking me. I slowly open my eyes hoping to see Jimin but see Hansu and Taehyung.

"Come on. We're almost done. But you didn't miss out on anything. It was so boring. There was this tourist who kept talking about seasons and trees. So you're fine." She says. I thank her and stand up cleaning up the blankets. All of us, well actually five of us, started heading to the buses.

"Hey.. I'm going to sit with someone else, okay?" Jimin says and didn't even wait for me to answer and just left.

--- A Week Later ---

Taehyung and I were home. And I was still sad over how Jimin has been ignoring me this whole week and has been hanging out with a different group. Taehyung made hot chocolate for me and him as we sat down on the couch.