chapter 45 | changes into life

Soyeon's POV

Opening my eyes to the bright sun out the curtain, I spot Jimin next to me. I close my eyes once again shifting myself closer to Jimin. But sadly, he wakes up. He groans tiredly looking at me.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Speaking of morning, do I get a kiss?" He says to me grinning.

"You wish." I said but he pulls me into a kiss anyway.

"Don't you care of hygiene?" I said wiping my mouth.

"What? Morning breath? You taste great, babe." He says making me grimace.

"Good morning, Master. Miss. Breakfast is ready. Would you like me to bring it up or would you like to eat downstairs?" She says.

"Bring it u- I mean.. We'll go downstairs." Jimin says correcting himself. As the maid nods and leaves, I walk over to congratulate him.

"Good job.." I said ruffling his hair chuckling.

"Now do I get a morning kiss?" He says. I roll my eyes before giving him a peck.

"Do you know the difference between a kiss and a peck? It's the non-existence or existence of the tongue." He says. I looked at him completely judging him.

"Yeah no." I said ending the conversation. I exit the room to walk downstairs and eat breakfast.

"Good morning. Today's breakfast meal is boiled and seasoned vegetables as a side dish. Along with soybean paste stew and rice with kimchi." A person says while three people started handing it out onto the table. It's like living in a castle. I feel so fancy.

"So.. Soyeon. How do you want to celebrate your new day here?" Jimin asks me.

"Why do you keep asking me? Is there something you want to do?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah.. I want to go take you out on a date. But first, I just want to spend some time with you, babyy." He says starting to eat. I drink the soup and nod.

"Yeah.. That sounds fun." I said smiling to him. We finish up with our breakfast to get ready for today's date.

"So.. Where are we going?"

"We'll start with the pool.." He says taking off his clothes.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said as the maids are right there. I don't want to traumatize them. I mean.. Not really. I just don't want them to see his abs.

"It's just my shirt.. You're okay." He says making me pout.

"Fine.. I'm gonna go get dressed then.." I said walking away slowly.

Soyeon(Swimsuit is under so you can choose whatever you are most comfortable in)

Soyeon
(Swimsuit is under so you can choose whatever you are most comfortable in)

Soyeon(Swimsuit is under so you can choose whatever you are most comfortable in)

Jimin

After getting dressed, we walked over to the pool where there were different maids waiting. I look around observing the exotic place.

"I know you had an outside pool but I didn't know you had an inside one too." I said amazed by the design as well.

" I said amazed by the design as well

"Yeah.. Since you live here now, feel free to walk around and explore." He said making me smile. I giggle thinking about touring myself around this house. Jimin then suddenly calls over the maid.

"Go get the-" Jimin starts but sighs looking at me.

"Can Soyeon and I have some lemonade?" He rephrases himself. The maid nods and walks off to the bar. Almost immediately, lemonades were served.

"It's so nice.." I said drinking and he nods before walking over to me. He looks at me straight in the eyes before chuckling.

"I love the difference of the way you dress and how you actually are." He suddenly says. Ugh.. This again?

"Why?"

"I mean.. You dress like a.. No offense. Don't get mad at me. It's just the truth. Like a slut. But you're the complete opposite, actually. You're like a baby." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I do NOT dress like a slut." I said looking hurt. Jimin holds his hands defensively.

"Okay.. I'm sorry.. I'm not kidding though." He says. I glare at him and walked away to the jacuzzi.

"I don't like you." I said sighing. I wrap my arms around my chest and sat down into the tub. Jimin instantly walks over and walks in as well. I scoot over not liking the fact to be called a slut. I've always hated that word. It makes me feel disgusting. And now Jimin is calling me it. That just makes it like a hundred times worse. He started to swim his way over to me. And picked me up making me sit on his lap.

"Aww.. Daddy doesn't like it when baby gets mad." He suddenly says. I look back at him in shock of what he said. He doesn't smile nor does he say anything else. He just holds my waist and looks at me.

"Wha-" I said but suddenly get pulled into a hug. I wasn't able to process any words but I let him hug me.

"Jimin.. You.."

"Just let me hug you.." He says embarrassed. I smile at him and nodded. He puts his chin on my shoulder and buried his head into my neck tickling me with his breath. A while after, I removed his hands and turned around.

"So.. What made you call yourself that? Daddy.. Is that your kink? I'll take note of that." I said smirking. He gulps staring at me.

"Ma'am.. There's someone outside waiting for you." I hear. I stand up smiling at Jimin and nod.

"Can you tell them I'll be there soon? I need to get dressed first." I said and she bows excusing herself.

" I said and she bows excusing herself

Soyeon

I quickly change and run back downstairs to get the door. The bodyguards open the door for me revealing Mingyu.

"Mingyu.. Why are you here?"

"I needed to talk to you about something.." He says sighing. I look over to the guards. They nod at me so I walked out with him.

"So.. What did you want to talk about?" I say as we both sat down onto a nearby bench by the fountain.

"Jimin.."