Antipodean Opaleye

Charlie's POV

"Charlie, What's that? Why did you bring 5 dragons? we only have four champions," Hedda mused over the Antipodean Opaleye

"That, Hedda, is a female Antipodean Opaleye dragon," I said. 

"I love her eyes, Charlie. They're pretty," She said, staring deeply into the dragon's eye.

"Wanna look closer?" I asked.

"Charlie, don't get her into another accident," Bill said, worried upon her last Dragon visitation. Well, it was merely an accident. I admitted that I was wrong to take her closer to the Chinese Fireball. She came back to the castle with serious burns all over her left arm. Nonetheless, she still came with me to the Dragon Stable to visit some of the babies.

"Bill, I'm not a kid. I'm Fourteen," She said as she intertwined her hands with Bill's to reassure him that she'll be okay.

"But your left arm isn't perfectly healed for good, Heds," Bill said. Concern filled his voice.

"Madam Pomfrey can help with this if I got burned. I still have my right hand to be bathed with fire, Bill," She joked. Her jokes had gotten darker since she broke up with Oliver Wood over the summer.

"Let's not ignore the gash on your back which was caused by the Horntail three days ago," Bill shrugged. He was extremely over worried about this adventurous girl in front of me.

"Bill, come on. Antipodean Opaleye only preys on Kangaroos and Lambs. I am none of those two," She whined.

"Someone actually studies dragon," I praised her.

"Alright, I'll be here," Bill leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Be careful, Heds," He said as he let her wander around the stables. 

Wonder why Bill and Hedda grew much closer by the days? It had been like this since we arrived at the school for the Triwizard championship. Bill had been sticking to Hedda's side. They were not dating yet. but Both Bill and Hedda seemed to be attached to each other since she found out that Bill was the stationed curse-breaker for the championship. Bill seemed to develop feelings for Hedda and so did Hedda. I was happy with the two. Bill hadn't been close to any girls since he separated ways with Tonks the day he graduated from Hogwarts. Tonks wasn't actually his girlfriend but everyone in the family really wanted Bill and Tonks to end up dating each other.

"Charlie, can I touch her?" She asked when we reached the stable.

"If only she lets you to," I said. She immediately bowed her upper body deeply, Just like what she did last year with the hippogriff. 

The Opaleye looked at her and bowed her head. "Wow," I said. 

"I only did what Hagrid had taught us," She grinned.

She then looked away and stretched her hand out, waiting for the dragon to lean her snout onto her palm. Not long after that, the dragon purred and rubbed her snout against her palm.

"Somebody has been listening to Hagrid and Professor Grubbly-Plank really well," I teased. 

------

Hedda's POV

I could see Bill's worried eyes bored into my eyes

I could see Bill's worried eyes bored into my eyes. I knew he has got the rights to be worried since I had already got two big injuries within four days of close combat with those dragons. I knew he was worried that much for my safety. But, as soon as I saw those beautiful beasts, I fell in love with them despite their fiery remarks. 

The first day they got here, I saw the Chinese Fireball up close and personal. The next day, Charlie took me to the stable to meet everyone and I got smashed on my back by the Horntail. That morning, we went to the stable to meet the Antipodean Opaleye. She was the real definition of Beauty of The Beasts. Her eyes were pupil-less but they were in mesmerizing colours. I was hypnotised by her eyes. after a while, I decided not to worry Bill much more and ran back to him.

"See, I am okay," I said as I hugged his arm and realised that my barbequed arm wasn't really healed yet. "Ouch!" I yelped.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Well, I'm too excited about the dragon. So, it's okay just a little pang of the burns," I grinned.

"Your back?" He asked.

"Still can't carry my backpack. Glad I always have Ron around. He carried mine willingly," I smiled playfully. 

"Why don't we pay another visit to Madam Pomfrey and get yourself cleaned and your bandages changed," Bill suggested.

"I have Potions and Snape will deduct any points out of Gryffindor if I was late," I shrugged.

Charlie pulled out a cigarette and lit it up along the way. 

"Oh Charlie, no smokes are allowed inside the school. Let alone a muggle cigarette," I grinned playfully. 

"I'll let Bill take you into the castle. Classes started at 10 anyways, take your time, Heds," Charlie said as he stayed outside for a cigarette or two.

 Classes started at 10 anyways, take your time, Heds," Charlie said as he stayed outside for a cigarette or two

-----