⎿chapter 19⏋[M]

A/N: mature shit here. finally rewrote this smut bc the first time i reread it, i literally cried because it was the literal definition of fucking cringe sooo yea- anyways here enjoy this newly edited version of smut. its not the best ofc but oh well.

if u wanna skip, do it.

---

During lunch the next day, Jimin sat down at the table with Youngjae and the others.

"Jimin-ah, Jungkook has been looking for you." Youngjae tells me while smirking.

"Um...why?"

Right then, Jungkook reached their table. He walked over, grabbed Jimin by his hand, and dragged him out of the cafeteria.

"MAKE SURE TO USE PROTECTION!" Jin screamed while the others burst out into laughter.

~✩✩✩✩~

Jungkook dragged Jimin and pushed him into the empty, dark, janitor's closet and pinned him against the door after locking it.

"Jimin...you don't know what you are doing to me..." Jungkook whispered, his face only a centimeter away from Jimins.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Jimin stuttered, while blushing madly.

"Damn Jimin. Seeing you in tight leather pants got me hard." Jungkook whispered, smirking as he saw how cute Jimin looked when he blushed.

Jimin gasped as Jungkook grabbed his hand and placed it on his throbbing painful boner.

"You look so sexy with those tight pants I couldn't keep my eyes off of you...now you gotta help me get rid of...this."

Jungkook immediately pulled Jimin in and connected their lips together. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and deepened the kiss.

"Greedy...are we?" Jungkook said as he trailed his kiss down and bit down on the delicate skin on Jimin's neck and Jimin moaned.

"Damn babe, your moans are so sexy. Now everyone will know you are mine." Jungkook smirked while running his thumb over the newly formed hickey on Jimin's neck.

He grabbed Jimin by his ass and sat him on the small table in the janitor's room. 

Jungkook slipped his hand under Jimin's shirt and pulled it off while admiring the sight in front of him.

"Damn Jimin, I knew you had muscle, but I never knew you had such nice abs." Jungkook said while taking off his shirt too.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook and pulled him in. The kiss got more passionate as Jungkook started to strip off Jimin's tight leather pants and flipped him over.

"I'm gonna prep you...ok?" Jungkook said before inserting a finger in Jimin.

Jimin gripped tighter on the table as he held back his moans. 

"K-Kookie...it hurts..." Jimin whimpered but then pleasure started to kick in as Jungkook added another finger.

"Ah..yes..." Jimin moaned while gripping onto the edge of the table harder.

Jungkook then inserted a third finger in.

"Ah..k-kookie I t-think I'm ready...I j-just want you inside m-me already!" Jimin stuttered out, already greedy for more.

"Ahh...is my little Jiminie needy?" Jungkook said while stripping off his pants.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"J-jungkook...h-how will it fit? Y-your so big..." Jimin mumbled the last part but Jungkook clearly heard it. He smirked while slipping on a condom

"Trust me babe, I will make it fit." Jungkook smirked while poking at JImin's hole. 

Jungkook thrusted into Jimin as Jimin tightened his grip on Jungkook's back.

"Ah..." Jimin moaned out while Jungkook thrusted into him. The pain soon was filled with pleasure as Jungkook found Jimin's good spot.

"Ah yes...right there!" Jimin moaned while tightening his grip on Jungkook's back. Jungkook repeatedly hit Jimin's prostate as he thrusted harder.

"J-jungkook...go harder p-please..." Jimin moaned out while Jungkook grabbed Jimin's waist and thrusted harder, hitting Jimin's prostate harder.

"Babe...I'm close..." Jungkook grunted out while thrusting harder into JImin tight hole.

"Mm..ah.. me too..." Jimin moaned as he threw his head back while tightening his grip.

Soon, Jimin and Jungkook came at the same time and Jungkook rode out their highs before pulling out of Jimin and breathing heavily.

"K-kookie...that was awesome!" Jimin said while getting off of the table, only to wince in pain and fall over on Jungkook.

~✩✩✩✩~

"Jungkook! My ass hurts so much!" Jimin whined as Jungkook cleaned the 2 of them up and got dressed.

"Hey, we only have history after. I'll hold you. Come here." Jungkook smiled as he pulled in Jimin and wrapped an arm around Jimins cute, slim waist while unlocking the door and walking to the cafeteria.

Once they reached the cafeteria, Jimin collapsed onto the chair while wincing in pain and holding his lower back. The 6 other boys looked at Jimin and Jungkook before wideing their eyes and proccessing what happened.

"OMO!!! JIMIN JUST LOST HIS VIRGINITY TO JUNGKOOK!!!!" Youngjae screeched while hugging Jimin.

"OWW!" Jimin whimpered as Youngjae let go of him.

"My butt hurts..." Jimin whined as the other boys just laughed.

"Soooo....did you guys use protection?" Jin asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Of course they did." Namjoon said while putting his arm over Jin's shoulder.

"How are you so sure? It's not like we ever use protec-"

"OK TMI!" Hobi yelled before Jin could go into detail about him and Namjoon's nights together...that's a whole different story ya know.

------

A/N: ok so i decided not to re-write my smut cuz it's pp good considering that i wrote this centuries ago when i was an innocent lil fetus but yee

make sure to hydrate with holy water :)