⎿chapter 28⏋

[rewritten]

five very-hectic- baby-raising years later...

--

"JEON MINJUN! DON'T TREAT YOUR SISTER LIKE THAT!" Jimin scolded as his 5 year old son giggled then returned the small plushie back to his 3 year old sister Jeon Jiwoo.

"Babe! Namjin is coming over soon!" Jungkook, Jimin's beloved husband says as he carries 2 month old Jeon Jihoon, who was happily asleep.

Yes, Jimin and Jungkook had 2 sons and 1 daughter that they loved very, very much.

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DING DING DING DING DING DONG

"FUCKING HELL!" Jungkook shouts at the door as the 2 older siblings look up at their father confused.

DING DONG

"Daddy? What does 'f-fucking hwell' mean?" innocent Jiwoo says to Jungkook.

"Kookie! Don't say that when children are around!" Jimin says while lightly hitting Jungkook in the head as he made his way over to open the door.

"Joonie! Jinnie!" Jungkook greeted as Namjin's kids came in to play with Jikook's kids.

"Kookie and Minnie!" they replied back as the 4 males walked into the kitchen.

"Anyways, thank you so much for helping out and looking after the kids today!" Jimin smiled as Jin coughed nervously.

"We- *cough* promise not to break anything *cough* right?" Jin said as he playfully glared at his husband, who just happens to be the god of destruction.

"Yes Jinnie." Namjoon says nervously as they all laugh.

"Anyways, have fun in your date night!" Namjoon says breaking the very awkward silence.

"And please don't forget to use protection, I don't want to have to take care of more than 3 kids that resemble Jimin and Jungkook." Jin jokes as they all laugh again.

"Don't worry babe, I'll make sure to use protection..." Jungkook whispered seductively into JImin's ears.

"Anyways, get going! We don't wanna interrupt you date...and have fun!" Jin says as Jimin and Jungkook walk out the door.

"OH! AND DON'T MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF THE KIDS! THEY ARE TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT!" Jungkook shouts from the front door, directing his voice to Namjoon and Jin. Jin blushed as he pulls away from Namjoon.

"Anyways, bye!" they said.

Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Jimin as they made their way to the airport, ready to spend their 5th anniversary in Paris, the city of love.

And from then on, they knew.

They were destined to be with eachother.

No matter the hardships, no matter to cost, their hearts continue on yearning for eachother.

"I love you, 'till death do us part."

"'Till death do us part." Jimin repeated.

"I'll never stop loving you, even if we're ghosts."

"Promise?"

"Promise." 

---