the end

updated sep 9 2019

----

if you are the few readers who have gotten to the very end, thank you so much.

----

here's to my readers, my supporters, my family, my hard work.

I've started writing this book back in November of 2018 when I first got wattpad, a couple months after i was sucked into the massive, loving army fandom. At first, i didn't know what to write. So a random idea (which turned into this book) came to mind, and i just started writing. After weeks and weeks of having many drafted chapters, i decided to post one chapter, just to see how it would go.

Let's just say, it wasn't great.

For the first month, I had only gotten 10 reads (believe it or not, they were all me lol), and that really discouraged me.

What was I doing wrong? How come other writers get so much fame? Is my writing that terrible?

Nope. The thing I was doing wrong wasn't any of that, but it was my attitude towards it.

Turns out, the reason i wasn't getting that many more reads was because i never used hashtags. stupid me.

Fast forward a couple weeks, my story got a little bit of attention, and it turns out i have reached 100 reads by the end of December 2018.

And by january, 100 turned to 500 which turned to 1K in march.

I was astounded, grateful, euphoric.

I never knew a few simple chapters about a drama-filled fanfiction would actually get reads!

But I knew something was missing. I started to have to a new writing style, so over summer, i rewrote my WHOLE book.

And now, i am so grateful for all my readers from all over the world, who even clicked on this book out of clear curiosity, and got to the end. 

I don't know anything else that can make me as happy as readers reading my story, leaving positive and mostly funny comments everywhere, and staying to the very end.

-----

10 months, 28 chapters, and 30K reads later, I just have one thing to say.

thank you.

thank you so so much.

have a great day :)

and dont forget how much my readers mean to me.

thank you.

~charlotte