Their room

Their room was two beds and a little table in between. their was a closet with cowboy boots in it, a coat, a plaid shirt, and a colouring book.

I say on dippers bed. ehh, kind of lumpy...

"So, whatcha wanna talk about?"

"You know how I like dipper?"

"Yaaa?" she smirked.

"Well, does he.. like.. this, Wendy?"

"Well, a long time ago, when we were twelve, he ended up telling her after this big monster hunt. she didn't like him back, but they're really good friends still so they still have like, movie nights together."

"So, should I be worried if she likes him back magically one day?"

"Nawww. she got a boyfriend like, last month named Zach, so I dunno but I doubt it."

"Ok, thanks." I focused on her side of the room now. same lumpy bed, bigger comforter, and she had an old sock puppet that sort-of looks like her. maybe it was her...

"So," she continued, "wanna go do anything?"

"Can we go look in the woods?"

"Ummm.... I guess..... sure!"

"Yay!" I cheered as we went down the stair and out the door. I see the trees straight ahead. they were tall, and looked like red oaks mixed with dogwoods and pine trees.

All I really wanted to do was climb tall trees and maybe tent out here for the night. but we did climb a lot of trees. I actually never imagined Mabel like this, I mean, she just acts so girly sometimes...

"Hey Mabel, I'm kind of hungry. wanna go get some food?"

"Ummm, sure." we raced like rockets back to the shack.

As I plumped down on the couch, Mabel started asking me a bunch of questions.

"Hey, wanna have a sleepover?" she asked.

"Crap yea! That sounds great!"

"And we don't have to do really girly stuff so my brother will stay..." she smirked as she raised her eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up," I nudged her arm as a smile grew across my face.

We grabbed as much soda, chips, junk food, and pillows as we could.

We sprinted up the stairs, being careful that Stan wouldn't hear us.

"Oh, and just a heads up, Stan usually wears his tank top and boxers, a lot."

"Oh well" I laughed.

I opened up the door to see dipper reading a book. it says something about the capers and detectives. but I can't read things that well, I guess. I need glasses, but I haven't told my dad yet.

"Umm, what ya doing with Maddie, Mabel?"

"She's hear to spend the night!"

"But I don't have to. we can go down to my room."

"No it's fine Maddie, I just was askin"

"Umm ok then."

We set our crap on the floor.

"Maddie's a tomboy so were not doing much girly stuff dip. don't worry."

"Ok." He focused on the book, as he whispered under his breath,

'but who stole the caperssssssss?'

I set up the food as Mabel set out some pillows and sleeping bags.

All night we talked, and dipper chimed in on our conversation, not like we cared anyway. we ended up watching 'Aladdin' since it was my all time favorite. We watched it on a decent sized movie player for the car, but it worked here too. but the weird thing was, dipper seemed to enjoy it, and he laid really close to me.

Did he like me too? Or was I being delusional?

I hoped he liked me too, or else my feeling were useless.

He fell asleep on the floor, laying almost too close to me, but I didn't mind.

"It's nice that he laid and watched this with us." I whispered.

"Yea," she smirked.

Was there something she knew that I didn't?