Morning

I woke up, and slowly dragged myself out of bed and got ready for the day.

I walked into the living room to see Mabel and dipper on the large couch, Mabel watching tv, and Dipper with his head in some old, beat up book.

I say on the arm of the couch, clearly shocking them.

"Good morning!" Mabel said, all cheery.

"Mornin" I said.

"Who wants Stan-cakes?!" Stan yelled from the kitchen.

"Pass" the twins say.

"I'll try some!" I yelled in response.

They look at me confused.

"You know, Stan cakes are pancakes probably with some of his hairs in them."

"Oh well."

He brought a Stan-cake to me. I ate it all, with no hairs in them.

"It was good. thank you."

"Your welcome."

"So, we're gonna show you the stuff now." Mabel said.

They took me into a certain area of the shack. it had a bunch of fake exhibits including fake animals, weird pictures, and eye fooling crap like that. dipper mostly showed me around, Mabel left halfway through.

We we got back into the gift shop, mabel was their, in a white shirt and overalls. she told us to get into white shirts and jean shorts.

By the time we came back, she led us to the yard where their was a large blue tarp with buckets of paint on it, and a boom box playing 'Latch'.

"You wanted a paint war, and you wanted friends. one crossed off, let's get another. PAINT WAAAARRRRR!!!!"

she handed me blue and purple, dipper got green and red, and she took orange and pink. We all put on some safety goggles.

We stood in a pyramid formation, but still spaced from each other.

"Ready?" Mabel said.

"Set..." dipper said

"Gooooo!" I yelled.

We dipped our hands in the gooey paint buckets, took them out, and flung them at each other. We did it for what it seemed like hours, but in reality was 10 minutes. but it was amazing!

When we got inside, it was full blown with tourists.

"Is this was its always like?" I ask.

"Pretty much. I think Stan's gonna have you work the counter. Wendy's leaving for the rest of summer, she's going to Europe." Mabel replied.

"Oh, we'll I'm gonna go change."

"Us too," dipper said.

I waddled to my room, to look at my clothes in the full length mirror. I was covered! this was one of the best days of my life!

I changed back into my jean shorts and blue Aeropostale tee, and walk back into the living room. I heard Mabel and dipper come down the stairs.

"Well, it's movie night at Wendy's tonight, so I'll see ya at dinner!" he waved from the door.

"Umm," is all I could say.

"They're really good friends. but I dunno."

"Hey, can we go up into your room for a while?"

"Um sure!" she slowly motioned me up into the attic, and slowly opened the door.

"Here's our room!" she smiled.