Loyalty

(Authornim: Hi armys~ This is gonna be a little brutal so if you're not into that kinda stuff I suggest you don't read this chapter...)

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook knew many games that broke the fourth wall, but definitely not like this.

He was also afraid of what V said: "Your life is in danger".

What appears to be a silly little indie game so happens to become Jungkook's life or death situation. Like holy fuck, what is this? ... a friggin' drama?

In the next morning, Jungkook woke up early to check the game.  Which was a huge mistake.

The second he peered over the screen, the text box popped out as well.

V: Good.  You're awake.

"Fuck!"  Jungkook jumped.  "Were you literally fucking watching me sleep."

V: Perhaps... but that's not important.  It's time for your first task.

"It's already starting?..."

V: Yes, Your first task will prove your loyalty to us.

V: Are you ready, Jungkook?

Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Okay.  I'm ready."

The game paused for a minute, leaving Jungkook nervous.

At last, the text arrived.

And Jungkook instantly regretted being ready.

V: You have 5 minutes to strip yourself in front of the camera...

"STRIP? WHA-"

V: ...or else he dies.

The game projected a familiar face on the screen

The game projected a familiar face on the screen. It took Jungkook a while to recognize that familiar face.

Jungkook "Fuck, that's my classmate.  How did you even-"

V: You have 3 minutes.

Jungkook "BULLSHIT I'm not gonna do that...!"

V: Starting... now.

Jungkook frantically placed the phone on the desk, tilting it so the camera angle was on his bed.

Kneeling on the bed, Jungkook started by cautiously taking off his white shirt, revealing his pale skin.

He then slipped off his pants, leaving him with only his boxers. He felt the phone camera watch him as he did so. He didn't like the feeling at all, exposing his body to the camera. It was wrong... so wrong.

V: 10 seconds

Jungkook swallowed as his trembling fingers were at the hem of his boxers. 

V: 3

He lowered it... slowly. Tears trickled from his eyes. 

V: 2

A powerless feeling washed over Jungkook as he squeezed his eyes tightly, his hand at the brink of showing his full body at the camera.

V: 1

His heart was beating like crazy.

"I-I can't do this..."

A loud alarm sounded from the game.

"FUCK!"

V: Turn on the TV, Jungkook

Fear took over Jungkook as he shakily took the remote.

His friend is dead.  His friend is dead.  His friend is dead.  Jungkook repeated in his head, but he didn't believe it until he saw this.

BREAKING NEWS: Young Teen Pushed From Five Store Building

V: You didn't make it in time...

Jungkook "Fuck.. shiiiit..... fuck... "

He watched as the body of his classmate drop lifelessly from the building. Jungkook covered his mouth to suppress his yells of grief. It was terrible. Jungkook felt like throwing up. He had let the boy down... it was all his fault... If only he was brave enough...

V: I'm sorry... Jungkook...

"Please tell me what's going on!" Jungkook cried. His half-naked body dropped lifelessly on the bed, sobbing. He never felt so scared in his life, so helpless.

V: They will give you another task later this afternoon.

"What do you want from me?!"

V: Please do NOT exit this game, Don't tell anyone about this. Don't do anything that will piss them off. If you do they WILL kill you.

"YOU can't do that!  It's not fair."

V: They can. They know where you live. They've been tracking you for the past few weeks.

 They've been tracking you for the past few weeks

"SHIT that's me...how the HELL did YOU find me???"

V: I can't tell you, but for now you need the rest

"What do you want from me..."

V: All will be explained soon, Jungkook.  Please follow my instructions... please.

Jungkook felt hopeless, with so many questions in his head, so much fear.  He sobbed and sobbed until he cried himself to sleep.

»»————- ☆ ————-««