Home

»»----- ☆ -----««

Afterward, Taehyung decided to take a shower while Jungkook copied phone numbers of Yoongi and the other boys from Taehyung's phone. Well... and Taehyung's number too.

Ever since Jungkook escaped from the boss's control and deleted the game, he felt a heavy weight lift off his shoulder. Relief was what he felt, yet he was still afraid of staying with a group of boys he barely knew. Especially when he was about to for the night with one of them.

Also, Jungkook just found out that... the room that the Sejin gave literally only had one king-sized bed.

Jungkook cursed internally, searching around the place for another bedroom. Nope. It's just one. friggin'. bed.

"Just great..." he mumbled. At the same time, Taehyung went out of the bathroom with a robe on. The boy ruffled his own wet hair, the bathrobe revealed parts of his chest. Jungkook sucked a breath to prevent his cheeks from blushing.

"D-dude, wear something." Jungkook tore his eyes away from the boy, staring at the ceiling.

Taehyung wore his slippers casually. "My old clothes are dirty, you probably should wear a robe too."

"W-what! No, I won't." Jungkook closed his eyes. There's no way he's gonna wear a bathrobe in front of Taehyung. He literally just met the boy few days ago.

Taehyung ignored his response, motioning him to get in the shower next. The boy nodded his head as he hurried to the bathroom.

"Oh! And by the way," Jungkook stopped at the door, pointing at the bed. "Uh, you do realize there is only one bed... right?"

"What's wrong with having one be- oH shit.  Damn it, Sejin." Taehyung cursed under his breath, getting the room phone to call the guy.  It wasn't long before Taehyung groaned and hung up.

"What.  What did he say?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing." Taehyung passed by casually, though Jungkook could see the slight blush of his cheeks.

Jungkook looked at the bed concerningly, noting that one of them would probably have to sleep on the floor.  "It's fine hyung, I can sleep on the floor."

Taehyung nodded his head in response and Jungkook went to shower.

It wasn't long before Jungkook came back from shower and saw Taehyung lying on the floor with a blanket over him.

"Tae, I said you can take the bed.  I'll sleep on the fl-"

"Just get on the bed, Jungkook," Taehyung insisted in a low husky tone, which made Jungkook think of other things...  The boy wacked his head internally for thinking too much and got on the bed, turning off the lights.

"Are you really sure this is okay?" Jungkook asked, feeling a little guilty.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied shortly.

"But the floor seems a little-"

Just then, Jungkook felt the bed shift from the weight of the older next to him.  "You happy now, Jungkook?" Taehyung's low voice was right next to his ear.

Jungkook's breath hitched, "Y-yeah."

"Kick me if I hug you."

"W-whAT?" Jungkook flinched a little.

"Nothing.  Goodnight."

»»----- ☆ -----««

The next morning, the sound of Taehyung's phone vibration woke Jungkook.