Yeontan

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook blinked his eyes, wondering where he had seen that woman. Nope. He's never seen her before.

"Yeah, I figured you wouldn't have recognized me, Jungkook-ah."

"M-mom?" Jungkook gasped, recognizing his mother's voice immediately.  He couldn't believe the woman he was looking at was his mom. She looked so different he could've sworn she did like a ton of surgery.

"Mmmm yes, how do you like mommy's new look?" Jungkook's mother said in a sarcastic tone as she smirked.

"Y-you were the one behind all this?" Jungkook's mind was still all over the place.

His mother laughed cynically.  "Yes, Jungkook baby. Your father was rather selfish to keep all the wealth to himself. So I decided to do a little... revenge plan on him."

Jungkook felt his insides churn, knowing that she was wrong.  His father wasn't at all selfish.  "No, you were desperate for his money. That's why my father divorced with you in the first pla-."

"SHUT UP, I SAID SHUT UP." Jungkook's mother yelled, smashing a nearby vase to the floor.  The men standing by her moved away a little in fear.

She instantly calmed down, combing her hair slowly, "Your father never shared me the money I deserved. It's only fair I take it away from him." She looked around at the men and then back at Jungkook, "now, if you would please tell me the code."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows. There's no way he's gonna let this woman take what she wants.  After what she had done to his father.  To him. "Hell no, bitch!"

The second he said that Taehyung's cries sounded the room. Jungkook looked back to see one of the men slipping their fingers in Taehyung's shirt.

"Fuck!" Jungkook rushed over to punch his mom but was strained by the other men who were gripping on his arms tightly.

"Now, now. There's no need to be this rude to mommy. As promised, give me the code and we will keep our hands away from Taehyung."

Taehyung looked helplessly at Jungkook, whose eyes were red from the tears. Jungkook knew, he should never let down his father... but neither should he let his friend Taehyung suffer.

Jungkook cursed in defeat.  "Fine, fine. I'll tell you. But first, get your hands off him." Jungkook eyes Taehyung carefully.

The second the man backed away from the boy, Taehyung suddenly got up and kicked him in the nuts.

The man groaned in pain as Taehyung swiftly took the gun from his pocket, aiming it at Jungkook's mother. At the same time, all the other men aimed their guns at Taehyung.

Jungkook's jaw hung open. The hell? Taehyung was acting this whole time?

Jungkook's mother chuckled, slowly walking over Taehyung with full confidence, "Ah, Taehyung. Don't you realize? You're no use to me anymore."

Taehyung glared at the woman while briefly giving Jungkook a look like he was giving him some sort of signal. However, Jungkook couldn't understand what the look was trying to imply.

Jungkook's mother burst a laugh, "you can't possibly kill me without killing yourself, Taehyung. I have all my men's eyes on you. Go on, pull the trigger."

BANG!  Suddenly, a gun fired and Jungkook's mother screamed as she fell to the floor. The men all turned to Jungkook, who had his gun in his hand. 

At that moment, nobody could believe that the boy had shot his own mother.