❍ guccimodel1230

»»————- ☆ ————-««

That night, Jungkook couldn't sleep again.  He tossed and turned, but he still couldn't fall asleep.

Eventually, Jungkook tried something he doubt would happen.

"Are you awake?" he yelled at the ceiling, knowing that there's absolutely no way-

DING!

"FUCK!"  Jungkook dropped from his bed again.  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WATCHING ME SLEEP OR WHAT IT'S 2 AM BRUH"

He rushed to read the text.  Gotta see what this pervert gonna say.

V: No, I have a sensor for whenever you talk.

Jungkook brought the phone to his bed as he covered his blankets.  "Oh..."

V: Why did you call me?

"I dunno.  I guess I was bored.  And I couldn't sleep."

V: Do you wanna talk?

Jungkook sneered.  The person was just trying to be nice.  There's no way he actually wants to talk to Jungkook.  Perhaps... he could influence the person to tell him a thing or two about what's going on.

"I dunno.  Maybe you should start by revealing your true identity." Jungkook asked coldly.

The text box stopped showing.  And Jungkook knew the person must have given up talking to him.  He smirked. "...or not.  Goodnight then!"  Jungkook flung the phone to the other side of the bed, getting ready to go back to sleep.

DING!

V: My name's Kim Taehyung.

The hell??  Did he just really reveal his identity like that.  Jungkook doubted that anyone would be so foolish, especially when he probably wants to kill Jungkook.

"How do I know you're actually called Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked cautiously.

V: Search it on insta guccimodel1230 

Immediately, Jungkook switched to Instagram and found this:

First of all, Jungkook was shocked that the person behind the text was actually around the same age as him

First of all, Jungkook was shocked that the person behind the text was actually around the same age as him.  Perhaps younger.  Now that he thought of it, he was kind of relieved that the person behind wasn't some old pervert who wants him to take off his clothes so that he could screenshot and save it for himself and stare at it in the middle of the nigh-

NONONONONONONONONO enough with that thought.  It's not like this hot gray-haired teen is any better.

The younger scrolled over the boy's pictures, secretly admiring the good looks of the stranger. His silver hair draped on his face, his fierce eyes staring into the camera. It's probably all the filter, there's no way he looks that hot in person, Jungkook thought.