F i v e

LESLEY

my heart was beating uncontrollably. as I see the mage who stole my heart, the assassin who used to kill me, the guy who I love very very very VERY much. "Hi Lesley, missed me?" He asked while going near with a hug. I squealed, feeling his body near mine. "of course I missed you, silly" I giggled while giving him a kiss on his cheek. Harley gagged, "I see you managed to capture the monster who is destroying everything" Gusion said while looking at a passed out Hanzo.

Hanabi banged her fist on the nearby table "He is not a monster!!" she yelled at Gusion. Gusion looked at her suprised, "okay?... anyways, Lesley?" I looked straight into his eyes then asked "yes?", he then gave me a heart-shaped pill "ready for your skin?" he asked while almost eating his. I gulped then took the pill from him "I'm ready..." I said as we ate the pills together.

hearts began to appear as we float in mid-air. everyone was looking at us with sparkling eyes, as more hearts cover us up. and might I say, this is pretty messed up. But heck my hair is turning pink!!!!!

HANABI

As we watch the two love birds are being mushed up with hearts, Hanzo almost woke up. Good thing I saw it and punched him back to sleep. And when I went back to watch the two, Lesley got prettier, while Gusion. . . damn he's hot, but. . . Hanzo. He saved my life when I was a kid, When the three of us went out of the village. We explored the forest while seeing the new creeps, "don't worry, Hanzo I'll be fine" I said as I approach the creep with huge stone arms and a yellow orb as an eyeball. I gulped and attacked it once with my basic attack, it roared to life. I gasped as his big rocky fist is about to squash me, but someone lift me up and flickered me away from the scary beast. it was Hanzo. He saved my life back then. . . I just hope I can save his.

The hearts finally popped and revealed a pink haired Lesley and a purple haired Gusion. Damn they look so good together, I hope they won't break up. They look perfect for each other, then the two love birds hugged. everyone stared at them in awe.

Then suddenly Hanzo woke up slowly without anyone noticing. "W-where am I?" His voice is different, everyone was shocked to see him, specially me. Because his appearance also changed he looked... normal.

HAYABUSA

Everyone stayed silent as Hanzo looked at his surroundings. Then his eyes met mine, "Hayabusa?.." he said, his voice is so soft and sounded like home. Then he saw Hanabi, his eyes widen alittle "H-hanabi..." he said almost breathelessly. Hanabi just stood there, shocked and confused. But before anyone can react he started groaning as purple smoke starts to surround him. Everyone stepped back alittle, "Fight it Hanzo!" Yelled Hanabi as tears start to fall down her cheek. I also yelled "you can do it! Fight the urge!". We just saw a sign that he's still in there, which mean we still have the chance to get him back. But it was no use, Hanzo's back to it's dark form.

Hanabi gasped then yelled a high pitched "NO!" as she activated her first skill. It was too late, he was dark again. He stared blankly at Hanabi with his all light purple eyes, Hanabi wiped her tear "Come on Hanzo I know you're still in there!" She pleaded. Everyone just stared at them including me, I went behind Hanabi then hold her shoulder. Hanzo started to laugh hysterically then purple smoke filled the room. Everyone started coughing, as the smoke clears. The chair that Hanzo was tied to was decaying and there was no sight at him.

Hanabi kneeled to the floor, everyone looks at each other. "So... now what?..." asked Harley, Lesley and Gusion looked at each other while Alucard has his back against the wall not saying anything. Harmony and Harith were patting Hanabi's shoulder, telling her that we'll find a way.
"You guys better repay Kaja for breaking his Whip" said Harley as he picked up the sparking handle of Kaja's whip. Alucard sighed "we'll fix the whip later, right now everyone needs rest. Specially you guys" he said as he pointed at me and Hanabi, Kagura was hugging My arm "Alu's right, Haya. The both of you need some rest" she said as she looked at me with concerned eyes.

I hugged her "alright.." I whispered in her ear. I looked at Hanabi sadly, tears still flowing down her cheek but no cries. I can feel my tears forming on my eyes, because I too, can feel her pain...

HANABI

He was fighting, I saw it with my own eyes. He was still fighting ever since it corrupted his body. We still have a chance to get him back, but now he's loose and about to destroy the minoan gates. "Here, drink this" a voice broke through my inner thoughts, I looked up too see Kagura holding a cup of tea. "Thanks..." I said as I hold the cup then sip on it. Kagura sat beside me "Hanabi, I know this situation is personal and all but, the others were talking and.." before she could even finish her sentence, Alucard knocked on the door.

As Kagura open the door, I'm shocked to see Granger, Fanny, and The royal guard Tigreal standing behind Alu and Harith. "We heard about Hanzo, and we're here to help." Said Fanny with a smile. "But the bad news is, Hanzo and Dyrroth joint forces to break down the minoan empire... we need all the help we can get," Granger butted in then continues as he walks inside. "I'm thinking of joining forces with the orientals and-" Harley disturbed his plan and suddenly suggested "What about the people in the Magic Academy too?", Gusion also butted in "and the royal siblings?".

"Woah woah woah calm down everyone, it's up to we can invite people as long as it's ok to the ones who are emotionally attacted to the Victim slash Target" said Fanny who broke the butting in session. All the sudden everyone looked at me, I gulped "w-what" I said. Harmony, Harith's girlfriend, went in front "what do you say Hanabi," she paused as she reached out her hand on me "should we join forces?" She asked. Hope filled in my chest, I held her hand then nodded.

Everyone's faces looked determined to save the falling empires. We head out side as the sky turns red and purple, fear maybe clinged on to us. But determination kept on fueling us so much that Surprisingly Harith and Harley are smiling at each other.

I looked straight to the remaining light, telling myself that we will save all of the creatures in this world. But we still need to join forces,

Next stop,

Magic Academy