Chapter 1

HAYES POV

"HAYES! WAKE UP!"

I woke up to my brother Nash hitting me in the face with a pillow at least 5 times. I looked around our hotel room and saw how much of a wreck it was.

"Hayes! Get up!"

I rolled out of bed with him hitting me one last time.

"Nash, we should really clean some of this up."

"Yeah. I'm gonna call Cameron and Carter since they helped us make this mess."

*Flashback from the previous night*

*knock on the door*

I opened the door to see Cameron and Carter. They walked in pushing me to the side without even asking to come in.

"Sure. Come in."

"Nash!" Cameron screamed

"What?" Nash answered back half asleep. To be fair it was 11:30 and we were pretty tired from traveling yesterday.

"Let's make a YouTube video."

"Why? It's 11:30"

"I know but we brought stuff and we're bored."

"Fine. Come on Hayes."

I shut the door after realizing I had just been standing there with it open the whole time and walked over to my bed. I sat down on my bed next to Carter.

"So what's our video gonna be about?" I ask curiously.

"Well..."

That came from Cam and that's never good.

He walked out into the hall and came back a second later with several bags and his camera.

"What's in the bag Cam?" Nash just had to ask.

Carter snickered and I knew that wasn't good.

"Well, we have Ice Cream, cheese, pepper, eggs, whipped cream, salt, onions, tomatos, garlic and oranges."

"Cameron, what are you doing with all of that?" I was getting a little nervous I had to admit.

"Were gonna do...the smoothie challenge." Cameron says smirking

"We don't have a blender Cameron." Nash says

"Nash, what do you think Carter is here for? He's gonna cause a distraction by the kitchen and when no one is looking we'll run in and grab the blender then bring it back when we're done with it."

"I have the perfect plan too." Carter says which makes me a little nervous

"Should I even ask?"

"Nah. You'll see."

"Well let's get ready for battle" Nash says as he takes a pen and draws a thick black line under his eyes.

We all follow except for Carter who just stands there mentally preparing himself for what ever he's doing as a distraction.

We ride the elevator down and stop at the lobby. We walk over to where the kitchen is and go sit down at a table closest to the kitchen.

"Duck you're heads down so no one sees you." Cameron says

Carter walked to the front of the the kitchen door and screamed "Look it's Carter Reynolds!" a bunch of girls came running and Carter darted into the kitchen along with the girls.

"Nows our chance. Lets go!"

We ran into the kitchen grabbed the blender and ran back to the room meeting Carter outside.

"How'd you get here?" I asked suspiciously

"I don't really know. I ran down a hall that none of the girls knew about and lost them all then started walking up these stairs and it brought me to that door." he pointed to a door marked "Supply Room"

Nash unlocked the door and we went inside getting ready for the video.

We started to record...

Let's just say from there things got a little crazy. Carter threw up. We forgot to put the top on the blender before turning it on causing it to splash all over the walls. Nash spilt melted ice cream all over his bed and I accidentally crushed an egg all over the hotel room carpet floor.

*End of flashback*

Cameron and Carter walked in the room about a minute later.

"Wow. We really made a mess."

"Yep."

We started to clean and got the room looking pretty decent then got a text from our manager, Bart.

Meet me downstairs in the lobby at 10.

It was 8:30 now so we all decided to stop and go get ready.

I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and went down stairs to get some breakfast. It was 9:30 by the time I was finished eating. I sat at the table downstairs and got on Twitter.

I replied to some fans which mostly said that they loved me. I love my fans. They're the best.

I followed a few people and by that time it was 10 and I saw Bart walking downstairs.

"Hey Bart!"

"Hey Hayes."

"My brother and the rest of the guys should be down soon"

"Okay."

Several minutes later all of the guys were downstairs and we left our hotel for Magcon L.A. where everything would change.