Chp. 1

Original Story Credit: Koogi - Killing Stalking
This is my recreation of the original story with changing plot and characters.

1. This book takes place in the early 1970s, specific setting not provided.

2. I will not provide pictures of the characters because some people find it hard to imagine the characters once they see them. However, I will provide small glimpses. The pictures provided are not mine.

3. As for music, if there is one for a chapter, I only provide soundtracks because I find lyrics and all the singing very distracting.

4. My main female characters are mostly innocent and naive.

5. I like writing about older men but they will not be excessive. Maybe 12 years max.

6. AND BEFORE WE START...this storyline is from "Killing Stalking". Yes, the beginning is the same as the original webtoon but I am changing the ending and characters because I did not like the ending. I am not trying to steal anyone's work. Just wanted to make that clear like I said many other times before.

*Explicit scenes throughtout the whole book so there won't be warnings everytime*

Thank You

*

Hayden

Her cries merged into the classical piece that faintly played in the background. The strings were celebrating this joyous event.

Although it was distracting, the slight tremor in her voice excited me. My eyes closed, feeling the atmosphere. I was falling deep as my senses grew numb.

My eyes slowly opened to take in all that was before me. She laid there bare. How the ropes tightly wrapped her soft skin was arousing. Her vibrant, gray eyes that were once so radiant were shedding tears. What a look she had...

It suited her.

"P-Please..Hayden. Don't do this."

She begged even knowing her words would be useless.

"I-I'll do anything, please!"

It was as if they all planned to say the same thing.

My fingers slid across her soft, pale skin. Wiping her tears as I traced the shape of her face. She shivered from my touch. Just a moment ago she had yearned for them.

My fingers found their way closer to the crests of her breast. She was no doubt beautiful. Her hair possessed all its darkness. Eyes that held the fogs of winter with lips that were full as those of rose petals.

But beautiful things don't last forever. They're so fragile.

"You motherfucker! You think you could get away with this?! What do you want from me!"

When she realized her pleads were useless, she burst in anger. She was spitting such foul words.

She ruined it and it made me snap.

I snatched the shears off the wooden table beside her and pulled the ropes so her body hung above the cold, cement floor.