Chp. 22

Connor

I saw. I saw what happened that night. The heavy rain made it hard to see but it was definitely her.

A strange man came out of her home, carrying her in his arms. Who is he?

I've never seen anyone else enter that house since she moved in. She was a girl around my age but certainly younger. After years of observing her, I never saw her go to school. I found it weird that her parents didn't have her attend.

Girls her age normally wandered outside with their friends than stay home. I thought of many possibilities. Home school wasn't the case. No one ever came to the house. Not even a relative.

I've seen the father many times come home drunk and saw the mother limp outside with bandages wrapped around her ankle. They weren't a happy family. You could tell. Something was going on in that house.

I moved here roughly two years before them in this neighborhood. Not a lot of people came here. Considering it's a bad neighborhood, it wasn't suprising. But the houses were cheap and quiet so they had their reasons.

The child was quite a sweetheart. Her dark round eyes were that of a deer's and her light-brown short, curly hair suited her well.

As well as her skin. They seemed so soft. I wanted to feel them myself. But of course I knew where to draw the line. I was satisfied just watching her.

They were a quiet, lonesome family and nothing really happened until that night. It's been three days. No one has left the house and the girl hasn't returned.

*

Hayden

Her shrieks echoed the halls until we reached the basement. She was a loud blondie.

I haven't touched one in a while ever since Phelia ended up here. But of course a man has his needs.

I never touch anyone related to my lab back in town. Now that I look at her. This woman. She has such similar facial features as my mother.

I scoffed at myself.

Is that why you chose her?

Her breasts moved recklessly with every tug. She was resisting my hold as I dragged her across and tied her down.

"I'm sorry."

Her voice shook as she trembled. My eyebrows twitched and I turned to face her.

"For what? What are you all so sorry for?"

It was funny really. What were they so sorry for? She stopped with her pleads and released a shaky breath. My fingers pushed away her hair that fell down her face.

"I-I can do whatever you want. Anything!"

I smiled towards her.

"Careful with the word. Can you really do anything I tell you?"

Her tears ran down her cheeks.

"Yes, anything!"

I turned towards Phelia and she flinched from my sudden stares. I walked towards her and roughly pulled her towards me. My hands gripped onto her cheeks and had her face the woman.

"Kill her in front of me."

Her eyes widened and Phelia was trembled in my hold.

"Well, can you do it?"