Chp. 18

*GRAPHIC*

Phelia

His hands were gentle against my skin today. Except the one place I did not want him to see. He wanted to see if I was bleeding through the cloth.

He roughly gripped onto my thighs and pried them apart. I looked down from between my legs and saw that they needed to be changed. He let go and walked over to the metal table. He threw me whatever was on top and had me shove it inside.

To be honest, I was glad I was bleeding. It didn't seem like there was much he could do to me.

"I don't ever sleep peacefully in this house."

He turned around and leaned against the metal table. A smile crept up his face.

"But lately I have. I thought about the possible reasons. Nothing changed here except you...I can sleep easier with you around."

Me?

His head tilted to the side.

"Come here."

It was as if my heart sunk. I slowly rose and walked towards him. The chains on my ankle and my wrists jangled with my movements.

I clenched my teeth and looked up at him. His fingers slid across my thighs and then in an up and down motion. My eyes widened at my attraction to his heated touch.

No, that can't be it.

I must be out of my mind. His gentleness was confusing me. That was it. There was nothing more to it. I mustn't think much about it.

I couldn't tell from the dark shadows casting down on his face but I swore I saw him smirk. His hand shifted up towards my chest and from this my fingers tightened to the grip of my shirt.

His fingers breezed past my collarbone and rubbed my neck. His eyes seemed to look far within me.

The colors of his eyes would've been enough to hypnotize anyone. But he never really gave anyone enough time.

I've noticed this before but how he treats me is odd. It's as if he sees and thinks of me as someone else. It doesn't matter who he thinks me of.

I could have him in the palm of my hands. Just maybe. So I dared to respond to his actions.

My hands travelled up to his face and I was quite surprised when he didn't stop them. There was a slight tremble but I managed to caress his face and made it look natural.

He didn't move and I couldn't tell from his expressions. How far will he allow me? My fingers brushed his lips and brought them back to mine. And still he didn't stop me.

In fact, he responded.

I felt his firm grip on my hips and he placed me down on the metal table. The same table where numerous girls were slaughtered and cut to pieces.

He looked down at me while I laid there below him.

My heart started beating rapidly when his movements became rough. He pulled me closer and had my legs open in front of him.

"Ah!"

Was I wrong to think I was able to do anything...

He dragged the chains and wrapped them around the hook above me. My hands were on both sides, above my head. My lips parted but they were unable to say any words. His fingers slowly crept under my shirt towards my back. It tickled and sent a shiver down my body.

His arms wrapped around just enough for his fingertips to brush against the tips of my buds. His hands rubbed up and down the sides of my body. And from this I sharply breathed in.