Chapter 5: Knights of the round table are crap [] Part 1

"SCARLET! I SWEAR IF YOU PREFORM ANOTHER SPELL ON MY HORSE AGAIN, THEN YOUR ASS IS GRASS!!" Terra yelled from the great hall. "That's if you can catch me!" Scarlet  smiled big. "I swear, I have an edge Teenager as one my my knights and a Toddler as my Court mage." Ira sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. "My lady, if i may.." Delta said, looking towards her queen who was in a blood red dress.

"We have been invited to King Uther Pendragon's palace for a ball. He has also stated that he would like to create an alliance with our kingdom..." Delta said as Terra walked in with scarlet stuck in a headlock, noogying her. "Wait, isn't that Camelot...you know.. The kingdom that hates magic and kills people for even using it?" Azura asked, walking around the table and leaning her hands on it, looking towards Ira. "My kingdom is a friend to magic, uther's kingdom is not. If he want's an alliance, then I need to make it clear that I will not force my ideals onto him. However I also need to make it clear that he should not force his ideals onto me as well." Ira spoke, looking towards a now nervous looking Scarlet.

"So, we're going then?" Scarlet asked, looking in between Ira and Azura. "Just for a week Scarlet, then you can come back and work on all the spells and potions to your hearts content" Terra smiled, letting Scarlet go and patting her on the back. "Just don't test them on my horse! I had to scrub the pink our of my horse's hair all day!" Terra said, looking over towards Ira and Azura, who were struggling to stop their laughter. "Ok, It was a little funny. But don't do it again unless you have a reverse spell ready." Terra said. "Well what do you think I was trying to do out there? Make your whole horse pink?" Scarlet smiled. "ohhh, that's what you were doing, reverse spell training" Terra said, a light bulb going on in her head.

"Just don't do it on my horse though!" Terra said firmly. "That's what your rabbits are for" Terra continued. "What are rabbit's for?" Jade asked, walking into the room. "Nothing important. We're going to a ball though!" Azura smiled. Jade perked up and smiled, picking up her dark blue dress to rush over towards Ira. "Is that true? Are we going to a ball? Where?" Jade asked excitedly. "Calm your horse's Princess" Scarlet chuckled, looking towards Terra who punched her in the shoulder. "ow!" Scarlet laughed.

"We're going to Camelot jade, I'm going to need my most trusted with me on this trip then.." Ira said thoughtfully. "Scarlet, I would leave you here, but you're the most skilled at your craft and can heal any injury's in a second. You cannot use any magic while we're there, you'll assume the role as one of my advisers." Ira said, looking Scarlet in the eye. "Alright." Scarlet nodded. "Azura can teach you how to act like an adviser. Just keep your head low, and don't draw attention." Ira finished. "Terra, you and Delta will be our guards. Delta, you will watch over Princess Jade while Terra looks after me." Ira said, looking to Delta and Terra who nodded at the same time.

"Azura, as all ways, you'll be my real adviser, as well as my eyes and ear's around his castle. The minute something dangerous is up, tell me and we will leave immediately." Ira said. Azura nodded, walking over towards the wardrobe and opening it, pulling out her daggers and hiding them in her boots. "I'll prepare for our journey then" Azura smiled, closing the wardrobe and walking towards the exit.

"To Camelot then" Scarlet said, looking nervous. "It's going to be fine Scarlet. Besides, I'm sure you know enough magic to make an escape if anything happens" Terra said, patting Scarlet on the head. "Terra's right, now go back a bag. We have a long journey ahead of us" Ira smiled, Scarlet nodded and walking away. 

~~

"Sweet goddess sentori....Camelot is a lot bigger than I imagined" Terra said from her position on top of the carriage. "Its almost as big as our own castle" Scarlet said, sitting next to Terra. "Almost" Scarlet smirked. "Oh look, they're waiting for us." Scarlet said, nodding her head towards King Uther and two others. When the carriage stopped, Terra hopped down and helped Scarlet off. Scarlet opened the carriage door and helped Jade out.

"Ah! Queen Ira! I'm very Happy that you agreed to join us!" Uther smiled, taking Ira's hand and kissing it. "This is my son, Arthur and my ward, Morgana." Uther introduced. Scarlet looked over to Arthur's servant and looked at him cautiously, sensing some form of magical energy from him. "Here, I'll have a servant show you to your room." Uther said, looking towards Merlin who nodded and looked towards Ira. "Right this way your highness." The servant said, walking inside after Uther and his kids.

"That prince was easy on the eyes" Terra said once the hallway was clear except for her party and the servant. "Terra, please" Ira said, earning a look from the others. "He was easy on the eyes, but he's probably stuck up like the rest of the princes's we meet" Scarlet said, the servant choking back a laugh. "See! It's true" Scarlet smiled, earning a laugh from Azura and Jade. "He is pretty stuck up, but don't tell him I said that" The servant said, glancing behind him. "I promise won't" Delta smiled. "What's your name?" Jade asked, looking at the servant. "Merlin" He replied simply.

"Well, it's very nice meeting you Merlin." Ira smiled. "Uh, This is your room your highness. Princes jade's is right across." Merlin said, pointing to the rooms. "The room right down there to the left is your adviser's room. Across from that is your knights room" Merlin said. "Brilliant. Thank you Merlin" Ira Smiled. "Not a problem. After you're settled in, the king would like to see you in the thrown room." Merlin said, turning to leave. "Ok, but can we please talk about that sheep? I swear it was thinking about starting the apocalypse." Jade said, earning a laugh from Scarlet and Delta. Merlin smiled as he walked away, this was going to be an amusing week.