chapter 18: Come'n up Scar! (Mystic pt.2)

"Five times?" Seven asked, confused. "Yeah...The first time Ira switched bodies was actually when we went to the underground and met a skeleton....it was weird, there were demons involved. Was a crazy Friday" Scarlet smiled, going of on a tangent. "Anyways, this is an easy fix." Scarlet said, looking up towards Seven. Seven looked at Scarlet confused. "Hey!" Terra smiled, walking over. "It's starting to get late, so i'm taking jade and FC home"  Terra smiled."Yeah, Azura's starting to fall asleep here too" Delta smiled. "I am not!" Azura smiled. "Alright, I need to take Ira home anyways too" Scarlet smiled. 

After everyone left, scarlet led Seven back to her car. "Are we actually going home?" Seven asked. Scarlet laughed, "No, but don't worry, you'll be back in your own body in no time." Scarlet smiled. Scarlet started the car and started driving, past Ira's house and towards flagstaff. "we're are we going?" seven asked, starting to get uncomfortable.  "We're going to lava river cave. Me and the group found a secret part of it a while back." Scarlet smiled, turning on her headlights.

~2 years ago~

"Scarlet! are you sure we should be down here?" Jade asked, looking around the cave with her flash light. "You'll never find adventure by just waiting! So letza go!" Scarlet smiled big, looking back at the group. "I swear, you're shenanigans always gets us in trouble." Ira sighed, using the wall as a guide in the dark. "I'm with scarlet here! Lets go find a dragon or something!" Terra smiled, giving Scarlet a high five. "If you guys fall and Die, im going to laugh and then get help" Fc said, his hood up as he flashed his flashlight up.

"Gee, thanks FC" Ira laughed. "No problem" Fc smiled. "I wonder how far down this cave goes?" Scarlet wondered aloud, her hand sliding across the wall. "Oh Shi-!" Scarlet yelled, seemingly falling into the cave's wall. "Scarlet!? Scarlet where are you?!" Terra yelled, looking around. Scarlet sat up from the ground, looking forward. "I'm right here guys, chill." Scarlet smiled. "Scarlet?!" Ira asked, still looking around for the missing red head. "Can you hear me guys?" Scarlet asked, walking towards them. She stopped, putting her hand up and looking at the shimmering wall in front of her. 

"Wicked" She smiled. She stuck her hand beyond the glimmering wall, scaring the crap out of Terra. "DISEMBODIED HAND!!" Terra shouted, shining her light at the hand. "Chill out! it's just me!" Scarlet laughed, walking out of the fake wall. "Holy crap! Is this star trek now?!" Fc asked, walking over towards the wall and putting his hand through it. "I don't know, but you guys should see this place" Scarlet smiled, slipping back through the illusion.  Terra was the first to go through, then Fc, Azura, Delta, and Jade. "Oh, don't make me regret following scarlet for once" Ira sighed, going though the wall last.

"Holy every loving shite!" Delta said, looking at the cave. On the floor was a brick path made of limestone, pillars of marble supporting the roof of the cave, In the middle of the cave was a granite archway that led into a small area with other filled in archways. Around the small room in the floor was a small stream of water, and glowing plants. "Holy crap, it's like a fantasy game!" Scarlet smiled, running around and looking at the glowing flora.