Chapter 10: aw fuck, i camt believe you've done this

Scarlet stabbed her sword through another werewolf, pulling it out. "Jesus, where did all of these come from?" Scarlet asked herself, pulling out her phone and pressing the speed dial. The phone rang as scarlet twirled around, gracefully stabbing another werewolf through the heart, the silver of her blade being drenched in blood.

"Ah, yes. Hello?" Ira picked up, holding a hand basket as she walked through an aile. "Hey I need you, come over" scarlet said, putting the phone on her shoulder as she held it with her head. "Uh, I cant. I'm buying clothes" Ira said, her face scrunching. "Well hurry up" scarlet said, slicing a werewolfs head off.

"I cant find them" Ira stated, looking at soup cans. "What do you mean you cant find them?" Scarlet asked, confusion gracing her face as she yanked her sword out of a werewolf corps. "I mean I cant find them. Theres only soup" Ira said picking up a can of tomato soup. "What do you mean theres only soup?" Scarlet asked, swiftly turning around and decapitating three werewolfs in one go.

"I mean, theres only soup!" Ira said, getting irritated. "Well then go to the next aile!" Scarlet said, her voice raising slightly from being over whelmed. "Alright! You dont have to shout at me" Ira huffed walking into the next aile. "Theres more soup." Ira stated flatly. "What do you mean theres more soup?" Scarlet asked, genuinely confused now. "I mean theres only soup!" Ira said, her own voice raising. "What do you mean theres only soup?! What store are you at?!" Scarlet asked, stabbing another werewolf in the chest as she grabbed her phone again and held it to her ear.

"I'm at the soup store!" Ira said, frustrated. "Why are you buying clothes at the soup store?!" Scarlet asked, so fucking confused. "Fuck you!" Ira yelled, hanging up. "What I'm the actual fuck??" One of the werewolfs said, over hearing the conversation. "I know! Half demon sisters am I right?" Scarlet huffed frustrated as she stabbed the werewolf.