19.

-Next Day (Tuesday)-

As I walked into school, I could hear people whispering about me but I just rolled my eyes and shrugged it off. I opened my locker and as soon as I did, I felt hands rest at my waist. I smiled and turned. "Hey." He smiled. "Hi." I laughed.

"Theo." Called Tracie. I grabbed his face and kissed him. She groaned and stomped away. "Jealous now are we?"

"She doesn't know what boundaries are." I shrugged. "True."

I grabbed my books and he walked me to class. "So I was thinking, we go on our first official date on Saturday." I smiled. "Okay." He kissed my temple as a goodbye before I entered class.

"I dig you guys together. Y'all are cute." Smiled Adriana. "Thank you!"

I finally had lunch with Jake and Lexi again. It was kinda awkward at first actually.

-Saturday-

I did my makeup simple. I straightened my hair and put on a short black dress with white polka dots. I put on red heels and decided to change my lipstick from nude to red.

When I walked downstairs, my dad was lecturing Theo. "I think that's enough dad." I laughed as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "Its never enough." I playfully rolled my eyes. "Have fun you two." He called out from the door.

"You look beautiful Lia." I blushed. "Thank you."

We arrived to Osteria Mozza where it was kinda awkward at first. We usually go out just as friends. Now that we're dating... I don't know its weird. But a good weird ya know.

After dinner we walked around the shops before finally going home.

"Good night." He kissed my head as he hugged me. "Good night. Drive safe. Text me when you get home."

"I will."

"Honey come in here for a sec." I heard my dad say as I walked into the house. I went into the living room and sat across from him.

"So you know I still have a great relationship with your grandparents." My moms parents live in northern California, and ever since she died, we've remained close. They love my dad and my dad loves them.

"I've kept them updated... and well.. They want to meet Beth.." I did not expect that.. My mouth just grew dry. "So we will be spending thanksgiving week with them. Beth will come out two days before thanksgiving. And the Archibald's are coming too." That part excited me.

"Okay.."