Chapter 18

Was originally gonna make this the last chapter but I enjoy writing this too much! - so it gets another 2. Afterward: Gonna focus on 'What I Expect' and 'Committed'  buuuuuut once I finish 'Committed' I'm gonna do a thiefshipping😁💕 excited for that.

(Actually that's a lie, I already started the thiefshipping)

(Melvin's POV)

From my office in the the Tokyo Skytree I observe each neon light piercing through the black sky of this neofuturistic city. Tokyo, my home and residence. It's wintertime now, dark and shrouded in clear freezing days with sparkling frost crystallised on car windows like precious jewels. Because of my fluent English and Japanese I now have the job title of Digital Media Advertising Sales Director - damn that's a mouthful - under the name Marik Ishtar, with GPlusMedia, part of the Fuji Sankei Group. We work with Japan Today, SavvyTokyo and other networks striving for an 'International Japan' or some bullshit. Not my thing, but finding fluent speakers with experience in the flies meant a narrow list of applicants, so I was chosen. I make money, but not as much as when I was an assassin.

Picking up my briefcase (I never thought I'd hear myself say that!) I get out the doors as quickly as possible, flipping off my boss through my pocket when she nicely bids me goodnight. I growl as the freezing wind makes my cape billow out and I wish I could tolerate coats. I tug the sides around my arms and pound the streets buried under clear ice, chipping from the thousands of feet tread on it, to fetch my beloved Bakura.

Bakura 'Ishtar' is standing outside his education centre, staring at the sky and blowing smoke out his lungs. He grins when he sees me, running up and hugging me happily, kissing me on the cheek before we fall into step. I don't give a fuck about cultural PDA, we're holding hands. "How was work?" He asks, always so cute and anticipatory of my 'Tales from The Office'.

I tell him around my day and he hangs onto each word. I tell him in Japanese and watch his eyes dance along with his thoughts as he does his best to follow along. He's been learning Japanese for the past 5 months since we arrived, but it's a difficult language and as he already speaks 2, he muddles and conflates himself, usually overthinking everything and spiralling into an adorable stuttering mess. So he isn't fluent, but he's learning.

The classes he takes for 8 hours a day help, but often leave him so bored even my day makes him cheerful.

"What are we doing for food tonight? Bakura asks, avoiding the cracks in the path when he walks. He counts his steps like he counts the squares on the streets. We unlock hands before going down to the metro, standing in crushed lines of people - it's rush hour so I get it, but Bakura was shocked af the first time he came down here. It's so busy!

"We'll order takeout, I don't care,"

"Good idea," he concurs, tapping his feet and making the water on the floor splash a little. I can't help smile at him when he's being cute like this.

But I also like him when we finally close the door to our apartment, when he smirks devilishly and grips the gold chain of my cape, lips pursed seductively. "My hard worker..." he mumbles in English. "Fuck dinner, come with me,"

🛑 {Warning: SEX SCENE} 🛑

I let him lead, which I don't often, but it turns me on so much when I do. When I'm in this mood of dull, dreary day to an inner warmth - maybe I'm going soft - I just fall back onto the bed and present myself to him for his evil yet so virtuous ministrations. I feel the covers beneath my fingertips as he undresses me, stripping me down until I'm naked, lying in anticipation, shivering in excitement when his magic hands touch my arms, roaming down my torso electrically. They caress my hips and dip down to my pelvis.

I gasp when Bakura grips my cock in his hand, stroking and pumping it as his other grabs the (blackberry flavoured) lube and squeezes it onto me, making me jump from the cold as he masturbated me in long, slow strokes. "Dammit Melvin, you're eager," he chuckles when my erection springs to full length.

Bakura kisses down the centre of my chest, down my torso and to my pelvis where he lightly brushed his lips across my head, licking them to savour the line taste. He crawls back up my body until I see his striking features, so handsome and jagged, like a mysterious demon, an incubus to tempt me into lust. He kisses me and as he does, I gently probe his ass with my fingers.

"Condoms," he states between breaths, clumsily digging through his bottom drawer and grabbing one. He rips it with his teeth and I tingle, jerking at the sensitive flesh being fondled as he unrolls the condom on my erection. Once he does, I squeeze lube on myself and rub it in, waiting until I can scissor Bakura before I position myself before his entrance.

"Ready, my Kura?" I pant between deep, passionate kisses that last long enough to put us both out of breath.

"Fuck...Melvin, just hurry up with it,"

"My-" I push past his opening and slide inside him, ever so slowly as I watch him writhe in torture. I settle as I feel his warm body press against mine, fully consumed by his body. "-pleasure..."

I grin evilly down at Bakura, who by now should know I love to tease. While we kiss I fuck him rhythmically, reaching down to fondle his balls and stroke his cock. "Fuck you Melvin you fucking tease!" I love to watch each pained reaction on Bakura's face as the seconds tick by, heating up in horniness and anger, turning the paleness crimson. "Just get me off already you wanker!"

"Fine," I sigh, letting my eyes roll back in pleasure as I fuck him harder, faster. I wank him off, increasing my pace by the second and feeling his cock pulse in my hand as he cums. I smirk in satisfaction and ram into him a few more times before I cum too. I shudder and collapse on him, feeling just how warm his is beneath me.

I run my clean hand through his hair, sliding down to cup his chin, kissing him one more time. "Cuddle?" I offer.

"Fuck no, you reek," Bakura throws me off him, sitting up and throwing off his covers. "Go shower,"

"Only if you come with me," I stipulate and he rolls his eyes, but follows me into the bathroom. I do have the intention of actually showering but intent and consequences can differ significantly.