Prologue

Jovana RIkalo as Andromeda Jude Edison 

"In the words of the great Chandler Bing, "I make jokes when I am uncomfrotable

"In the words of the great Chandler Bing, "I make jokes when I am uncomfrotable." That is my aesthetic, honestly." 

Joe Sugg as Perseus Maxwell Edison

"My goal was to protect you, Jude. I'm sorry." 

Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones

"All you do is make some sarcastic remark; you've told me about your past one time

"All you do is make some sarcastic remark; you've told me about your past one time. One singular fucking time. Why is it so hard for you to open up to anyone?" 

Other Characters 
Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper
"I didn't mean to hurt you, Jude, but I really care for him. I really don't want this to impact our friendship." 

K.J. Apa as Archie Andrews 
"You don't need someone to be valued. No one determines your self worth, and the quicker you realize that, the better."

Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge 
"You can't just act like nothing has ever happened to you. You have emotions and sometimes, you need to show them." 

Playlist:

 Scars - James Bay~
"We live through scars this time."

Twin Sized Mattress - The Front Bottoms~
"Make sure you kiss you knuckles before you punch me in the face."

idfc - blackbear
"Look me in the face, tell me that you love me, even if it's fake."

TALK ME DOWN - Troye Sivan
"But home is just a room full of my safest sounds."

My Friends Over You - New Found Glory
"You were everything I wanted, but I just can't finish what I started."

Listen to the Man - George Ezra
"Won't you listen to the man that's loving you?"

Kids in the Dark - All Time Low
"They left us alone, the kids in the dark, to burn out forever or light up a spark."

Trouble - Never Shout Never
"Makes me feel like just another boy to laugh and joke about." 

      Andromeda Jude Edison was quite the name, named after the stars and The Beatles. The poor girl hated her name and preferred for people to call her Jude, as Andromeda sounded too horribly proper. Jude wasn't the most ambitious character. Sure, she had hopes and dreams, she wanted to go to art school. Though those were just dreams. She avoided sticking her neck out to try and get places in life. It was a risk that would only hurt her in the long run. She was smart. Hope was what had hurt her many times over. Which was why she was moving to Riverdale in the middle of August with her older brother, Perseus Maxwell Edison.

Families watched, specifically Alice Cooper, as the young Edison girl unpacked her boxes into her new tiny house. Alice knew of the Edison's, especially Hudson. He was kicked from the Serpents years ago, no one knew for what reason. But Alice Cooper had her suspicions on why. Perseus looked like an exact replica of his father, shaggy sandy hair with dark brown eyes and a brooding figure. Andromeda though, Alice thought, looked much like a mixture of the Edison parents. The young girl had light brown hair and forest green eyes. She had some scarring on her face and constellations of freckles. The over-sized sweater she wore with her leggings made it very hard to see how petite the young girl was. Why were they here, after all those years since their family fled?

"Mom? Do you know them? I heard they are new, the Edison family I believe. They've been the buzz of the town, even at school." Betty caused Alice to jump away from the window.
"No, sweetie, I don't know much about them. But I wish for you to stay far away from them. I can tell they're trouble." Alice's voice held warning, more so than when she spoke about Veronica or Archie. It was almost the same amount of venom Alice directed towards the Blossom family. Betty didn't quite understand the hidden anger behind her mother's voice, but chose not to question it and just head up the stairs to work on the her River Vixen moves. Betty sat at the window, also watching the Edison's unpack.

They seem quite friendly, Betty thought as Andromeda threw her head back to laugh at whatever Perseus was saying and nudging him promptly in the side. Betty knew she would show one of them around tomorrow, since the other already graduated and was attending online college. The school had a lot of information about the family. Andromeda was 16 and Perseus was 20. They were from Boston. Perseus graduated early and is now attending college, studying English and Business. And Andromeda was apparently a genius, took advanced classes. She also was apparently an artist.

Betty continued watching the siblings unpack, not realizing this was another big piece to her investigative story.