First Day of school

Part 1 . First day of school

Hey everyone .. Im new to this . Sorry for spelling and maybe some grammar or any other wrong things ..

*********************************************************************************************************************

Hee Joo POV

" Hee Joo yah .. wake up ! Morning ! " I opened my eyes slowly and rub .. Baekhyun oppa , my older brother ( aka different father ) waked me up . He is very popular in school also everywhere as he is a part of the most popular group , Exo .. I love him alot as he is my brother and so my happy pills . I looked at the time and shocked .. Goshhh I was kind of late for school . My family and yea , me , just moved in to this house which is nearer to our school . Goshh I cannot wait to go to that school .. I want to see Kyungsoo oppa .. I got a crush on him eversince I met him once but I don't always get to see him .. Haishh .. Hee Joo yah get to your senses ! I thought to myself .. pfft ..

**********************************************************************************************************************After wearing my school uniform , I combed and tied my hair side french braid neatly . I went out from my room and went down to the kitchen . " Hee Joo , what takes you so long to come down ? " Appa who is reading the newspaper , asked me . I smiled and said that I woke up late . My Eomma prepared me sandwiches and I ate it . Baekhyun oppa was eating the sandwiches too . After we ate , me and oppa said bye - bye to eomma and appa drive us to our Highschool .