Feelings

Hee Joo P.O.V

Baekhyun oppa had been told to go home but he still not suppose to go to school yet . Appa need to go to Singapore for his business . Eomma did not follow Appa as she is taking care of oppa . Since Appa is not around , I need to go to school alone , riding bus . The bustop is quite far from my house . I walked towards the bustop and hearing music at the same time . Hearing Oppa's group song , Exo My lady while walking .

***************************
D.O P.O.V

I rode the car to school with my chaffeurs' driving . I pass by the pathway near the bustop and saw Hee Joo walking . I decided to stop and asked her to ride together . I asked the chaffeur to stop the car . I lowered down window and called out Hee Joo's name . She took out her earpiece and looked towards me . I asked if she wanna ride my car to school and she answered " Ani oppa Kwaenchanayeo .. I can rice the bus . " I insisted her ," No Just ride . Despite we still going to the same way " " Mmm .. Since oppa insist me , Geurae .. Kamsahamnida ...  " eoh kwaenchanayeo , you still are my friend's sister rite " She smiled , looking innoncent . She sat beside me . For some reason , she looked quite down .

***************************
Hee Joo P.O.V

D.O oppa insist me to ride his car with him so I decided to ride the car with him . I was happy . The part when he said " eoh kwaenchanayeo , you are still my friend's sister right " for some reason , I feel down. I know I can't expect him to like me back at the same time he don't even know I got a crush on him . I just need to not be full of myself . That won't happen , Hee Joo ! I looked over at the window while the car is still moving towards school .

**************************

A few metres away , I asked D.O oppa to stop me . If the fangirls saw me riding D.O oppa's car , I will be bullied . As I mention before , they don't know that I Baekhyun oppa 's sister . They won't see me if I went for break with Exo oppas as their recess room is their ownself VIP room . Back to the story , soon enough I get out from the car , Sae Ri and Jieun was walking towards the school , I ran to catch up with them . Soon enough we got in school , then school start as per normal ...

***************************
Thank you for voting my story and read it . Hope you enjoy . Sorry for the schort chapter this time . Once again thankk youu ♡