Day By Day

Do Kyungsoo POV

I'm happy with the life I'm having right now especially with my relationship with Hee Joo . Its different unlike with Seol Ri , got cheated by her . But I'm just scared she would fine me boring day by day . I just scared what if she cheated on me also ? Haishh .....

Suddenly My phone rang *insert'Lucky'fromExo* .

It was Hee Joo . I answered , " Eoh Hee Joo ah .. wae ? " She replied ," Oppa , neomu pogoshipeosseoyo ( miss you alot ) . Oppa , Lets meet . If you dont want then nevermi— " I cut her off and said ," Keurae . Lets meet at our childhood place , okay ... " " Okay Oppa .... see you later " , she said . " See you later too , Jagi " I chuckle , joking around but I still mean it.  " K-keurae , Oppa " She stuttered . Of course she would feel awkward but I like it . We hanged our phone . I try to get ready as fast as I could cus I want to meet her as fast as I could cus I miss her . " What should I wear ? Should I wear this shirt ? " Thinking to myself . Of course I want her to see my good looking side not my ugly side .

Hee Joo POV

I blushed to the fact Oppa called me Jagiya . I'm so shy to be honest . " What should I wear ? Mmmm ... " I don't know what to wear . I scared he wouldn't like it . Mmmm ....

-/SkipToAtPlayground/-

I waited for Oppa , sitting on the swing , that I used to play with Baek Oppa and Kyungsoo Oppa . When I was young , they both would always take care of me . As expected , they are still a namja till now . Suddenly , I feel somebody , hug me tightly . It feel so warm with that hug . " Mianhae , Am I late ? " Who else could it be , of course its Oppa  , Kyungsoo Oppa .... " Ani . I just came . " I said , touching his warm hands . He let go of me . " Where should we go right now ? Do you want to do anything ? I forgot to plan because I was in rush .Rushing to meet you so fast cus I miss you . All I can think was you . " He said . I blushed , I don't know that it was starting to feel hot there hahah . Omo I could feel my cheek is red like a tomato . I think he realised of my cheek and touched it . He let out a chuckled and said , " Kyeopta " I smiled to his words . " Oppa , Lets watched movie . " Suggesting to watch a movie with him . " Keurae ... Kaja " He said , grabbing at the same time holding my hands . I looked at him , realising that his outfit is nice , making our outfits matched with each other .

***************************

Hi peoples . Sorry for not updating so long . Mianhae . I am so busy and tired this days . I just recovered from my sick , fever . This chapter is short but Hope you like it . continue to vote for the chapters and read .