Baekhyun's past

Baekhyun P.O.V

*still in the hospital*

I just can't believe ! I saw Jin Ah ! Park Jin Ah !! No ! This can't be real ! Jin Ah , why did you do this to me ?! Wae geurae sseoyeo ?

*Flashback*

Me and my girlfriend , Jin ah , have been in a relationship for a year . Among all the other girls , she is the only girl who hAd been serious with relationship. She is special ..! She is NOT like other girls ! She is very different ! One day , when I was having my practice for the new upcoming concert , I got a call from Jin Ah . She asked me if I can go out with her on the next day . I agreed . I am so happy .
The Next Day

I went out to go out with my Jin Ah . We met at our favourite usual spot that we like to hangout . As soon as I saw her , she made my day brightened . When I see her face , I know there something unusual of her . Her expression looks sad . " Jin Ah , Are you alright ? "

" Eoh , Kwaenchanayeo " Jin Ah answered . She asked if we should go somewhere fun so I agreed . We went to funfair and eat dinner together . It was the best day of my life .After that , it was time for us to go home . Before going home , we decides to go to Han River . We looked at the beautiful scenery . As soon as I thought of asking her that we should got home , She was trying to talk . " Baekhyun ah~ I have something to tell you . I am sorry . From now on , we are breaking up . I got a boyfriend and I am sorry I cheated on you . You may be angry with me but I don't care ! I don't like you ! I hate you ! " Jin ah said , hurtful worda to me . I can't believe what I just heard . This is not Jin Ah !! I can't believe she is the same all of the other girls that I have met ! I thought she is different ! I was wrong ! " Jin Ah , why did you do this ?! Why ?! I thought you are different from all other girls ! But I was a fool ! I shouldn't have believe you ! " I shouted on her ! I am so angry ! Jin Ah started to cry . " I am sorry Baekhyun ! I am sorry ! " She ran away ! I can't accept it ! I started to run over her but when she was running across the road , a car hit her ! Blood was all over her . Passers-by started to overcrowd . I call for help to call the ambulance . When the ambulance came , I followed Jin Ah . 

As soon as we got the results , according to doctor she was dead ! Tears started to came down from my eyes ! Jin Ah yaa !! Her family came before the results was announced . After they knew , they started to look down , sad . I felt bad that I ran away ! I cried again and again ! My guilty feeling made me feel bad to attend her funeral . I miss her ! I miss her A LOT ! If I not went over her and let her go !!
* End FLashback *

I hold my head in frustation ! It is painful ! I miss Jin Ah ! I really Really miss Jin Ah ! I love you Jin Ah ! I love you ! T _ T