What is Happening ?

I was taking a nap on my comfy bed ... Suddenly , somebody knocked on my door . I woke up and open the door and I saw D.O oppa infront of my door . I was surprised that I slammed the door . I tidied myself hurriedly and opened the door . " Eoh Oppa Mianhaeyeo .. " i said sorry to D.O oppa.. D.O oppa smile and put out my hair to my ears which covered my face . I started to blush .. Why Oppa ?! Why ?! Oppa SARANGHAEYO !!! I said to myself ... I just keep quiet ...

" Mianhaeyo , Oppa doesn't mean to wake you up .. Oppa want to ask if you help me call your Baekhyun oppa .. Oppa phone low battery .. Oppa don't really know where is your home phone .. Your oppa went to the shop a few minutes ago but he took so long to come back .. "  D.O oppa said . I was surprised . D.O OPPA AND ME AT HOME ALONE ?!! I think I know why was Baekhyun oppa took so long ~ to come back .. heheh .. Thanks Baekhyun oppa . That CHEESY feelings .. I called Baekhyun oppa but there was no answer from Baekhyun oppa .. I scared that it was not because of me but he was kidnapped or something .. I AM SO WORRIED .. Oppa where are you ?! D.O oppa was confused too ..

Baekhyun POV

Haha I purposely go home late to let Hee Joo and D.O be  MORE CLOSER haha ( that evil face * ) Suddenly I saw this familiar woman . She is very pretty and fair . It was Park Jin Ah . " Jin Ah ! Is that you ? Why ?! Why did you leave me ? " I shouted to her . She started to run away from me across the street .  I followed her . Suddenly a huge object hit me . I was hit . The pain was hurtful . I shouted due to my pain . I can't take it . I shout Jin Ah ' s name before everything unconcious ...