Confess at each other

Hee Joo POV
I arrived near the playground . Soon as I reached there , there nobody other than D.O oppa in my sight . I am nervous and scared at the same time . Scared to be rejected . But in order to not have the feeling tingling inside me , is to confess . That is the only way. " Eoh Hee Joo ahh .. " He said soon as he saw me . I sat at the swing beside him . " Mmm Oppa " I said as he also said " Hee joo ah " . I told to him to say first " Oppa, u can say first .. " Soon he began to hug me , " Oppa mianhae if oppa make you feel uncomfortable . Lets just stay like that for awhile " he said . ( omo author's fangirl mode x_x ) " Eoh keu .. keu . Keurae " I stuttered but it kinda feels awkward but nice at the same time . " To be honest ... Oppa johahaeyeo . Ani . Saranghaeyo , To be straight forward ..  Oppa ara if you dont like me back . Oppa started to love you eversince before we become a fake yeoja and namja chingu . From the bottom of my heart , i love you . It feels different when the time I'm trusted alot for Seolri . But when I had feeling for you , it feels deeper . Thats how I realise I love you . Oppa mianhae if I hug you so suddenly . Its okay if you reject , Oppa understand ... " He said . " Ani ! Naneun oppa saranghae ! Oppa , cinca pabo . I love you from the first time I meet you . From last time . I know you more than you know yourself , oppa .You give a fake smile when you are sad to make sure everyone feel nice and not worrying about you . You act that you are so angry and fierce infront sometimes but behind , you are really funny , active and a strong person . Oppa Its been a long time I wanted to confess to you but I scared you going to reject me . When you were still having a relationship with Seolri , I do have that jelousy feeling but in order to make you happy , I let go of the feeling and return with a smile . Eversince you broke up with her , I feel hurt after looking at you feeling hurt . Oppa naneun neomu neomu neomu johahaeyo . Naneunyeo oppa saranghae.. " I said . Tears started to came out . It feels better after confessing . Suddenly, D.O oppa hugged me again and said ," Mianhae Hee Joo ah . I make you wait for so long . " I replied , " Aniyo . Kwaenchana .. Its okay I know how you feel . Now at least we confess to each other already . I feel more relieved . " I put on a smile . We went out from that place and went for dinner .
*skip when the food came*
Soon as the food came , we started to talk . Even he make me flustered alot . That day was the best day as it is the day my dreams came true . Kamsahamnida Oppa for accepting me ....
**********************
Sorry guys for not updating for so long since Im busy for my other fanfic and because of schooling . Pls continue to read and vote . Once again , Mianhae ♡♡♡♡