Part 3

"You don't need to do that now, just say what you want me to do and I will, my father isn't here to teach me so will you teach me?"

"It seems the only thing that I am doing is teaching you."

"Yeah I know, first to be like a normal boy from my own age." I smile sitting on the ground next to her, she place the papers back on the ground and sits down.

"Yeah I liked sneaking out of the castle it was we were living a different life." She smiles at our good memories.

"For me it was a different life, you showed me so many things I didn't know. I was always locked up in the castle the only people I saw where the staff, my father was to afraid to let me outside after what happened to my mother."

"I was really happy the king never found out about me taking you out, it was fun it was a break for me too. I know the first time you where so scared to go out, you couldn't even whisper. You got me scared that they where going to find us."

"You always told me to shut my mouth." I laugh at her she nods and she looks shy at me.

"I haven't changed that much huh, I still talk to you like you are normal." Her voice is soft but I still hear her, she looks at her hands as her hair hangs in front of the side of her face I can't see her reaction. I move my hand over to her hair and bring it behind her ear, I smile over at her as she looks at my with a light blush on her cheeks.

"What do you mean, am I not normal?"

She bites her under lip and stares right in my eyes. "You are on a different level than me, you are a king of a whole kingdom and me...I am just a girl working for you. I am nothing more than that but even if I feel like that you let that fall, in your eyes I am me or am I seeing it wrong."

"It's funny that you see it that way, because I always think that about you. You maybe have changed in your talking but you forget to talk formal when I am irritating you, you talk as if I am just a villager when you forget to who you speak. I don't mind that actually, I like it I am feeling like I am just a ordinary person like everyone else."

"Well I used to see you like that but you are wearing the crown now." She moves her hands over to the top of my head where the crown of the king is placed, I hear her sigh heavy as her fingers touch the golden crown.

"This crown doesn't really do anything, it's just a symbol (Y/n) I am the same who I was when we first met." I take the crown off of my head and bring it down on her, she looks confused at me. "You deserve it more than I do, do you know what I promised my father. It where the last words I spoke to him before he left me alone." She shakes her head, she keep her eyes on me asking me without words for me to continue.

"It was two days before he left."

~Flashback~

"Dad you look even worse than yesterday?" I say sitting next to his bed.

"Son I know, I am feeling even worse but so you know what helps me feeling better?"

"Um no, how would I know."

"Seeing my sons face, my son taking care of me. That's everything a parent can ask for, you are really a son of your mother. The kingdom is happy to have you as there king."

"Dad I don't know if I can do it, I feel scared doing this without you."

"Don't worry Hoseok, your grandfather will be there to help you, (Y/n) would also be there to help you and of course the staff. They will look after you I am sure, most of them have worked so long for me, they have seen you grow up. You are surrounded with family, it maybe doesn't look it now but when the times comes when it's being hard on you I know you can fall back on them."