Part 10

"I heard (Y/n) is busy working for the orphanage, did she already forget about us?"

"I don't think so the head of the guards is sometimes reading her letters to the staff, the king seems sad after she left."

"Well everyone could see that, we all saw something between them only they didn't."

(Everyone knew about them, this is the worst thing. How can he fall for a girl like her, while there is me.)

"Um girls can I have your attention!" The two girls turn around and give me a small bow.

"We are sorry Miss Greendale, we didn't see you."

"Yes I clearly saw that, you both ignored me but never mind that. That wasn't the reason I stopped the both of you, what did you mean by everyone could see? What did they see between the king and his little adviser."

"We are sorry but we are not allowed to discuss Miss Kal with anyone." They both smile at me and they leave me, I stand there alone. No one takes my place seriously in this palace and that's all because that (Y/n) I hope that he has something special for her in mind.

"Fine keep me in the dark but I will remember you two...hmm...the orphanage." I smile at myself taking my phone again.

(She won't mind meeting me there right.)

Your Pov

"Jamie please give the doll back to your sister!" I yell to Jamie as chase I her.

"You can't catch me, You can't catch me. YOU CAN TRY (Y/N)." she sing and yells too me, I missed all of them. More children are joining and running together with Jamie, it's becoming more like a game than what I actually intended to do.

"(Y/n)?? What are you doing?" I stop with running and turn around. I couldn't recognize the voice because of the laughter and screaming from the children.

"Yoongi, Hoseok! What are you two doing here?"

"I work here from time to time." I roll my eyes at Yoongi, I look in Hoseok direction without looking at him.

"And you?"

"I visit Yoongi to ask him how you have been and to ask where you lived and worked."

"Why?"

"Because you have been ignoring me ever since you left me...."

"I have been busy." I look over at Yoongi asking him with my eyes to leave us alone.

"I will be right over there if you need me." He knew what I wanted so he walks away leaving me and Hoseok alone in the kitchen. In the meantime he plays with the children that I was chasing around the living room.

"Is there something wrong?" He ask me as we move further in the kitchen away from the children.

"Yes in the matter of fact and the fact that is that you are here is wrong."

"What is wrong of visiting a old employee."

"Firstly you are the king so it isn't natural just come here at all, secondly we both know that that is not the reason you are here and thirdly you don't visit a friend of that employee to ask him her whereabouts."

"Fine you are right I am here because I am worried and after what happened in the flower field I can't seem to forget what happened. I think you are wrong when you told me this is the best for the both of us and THAT'S something we both know!"