Dare #29 Singing to Moon

Moonfruit: Hello persons, this dare is sort of a dare, not really. Actually, it kind of a dare, but-

Starfruit: It is a dare right, Moonfruit

Moonfruit: Right... We are totally not suspicious

They all stare at them

Starfruit: Anyway, in this dare... Winter-

Winter: Nnoooooo! Not ME!

Starfruit: Winter, has to sing to moon...

Winter: Oh! Well that's not so bad

Starfruit: The song When I was your man

Kinkajou: Ooo I love that song!

Winter: What!?

Quibli: Haha!

Winter:😑 Fine

Winter: Same bed, but just feels a little bit bigger now. Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same. When our friends talk about you, all it does is just  tell me down. Cuz my heart breaks a little, when I hear your name, it all just sounds ooooo-ooooo-ooooo-ohooo. Mmm, too young, too dumb, to realize. That I should'a bought you flowers, and held your hand, should'a give you all my hours, when I had the chance. Take you to every party, cuz all you wanted to do was dance. Now my baby's  dancing, but she's with an other man.

One minute later

Winter: Oh I no I'm  properly much too late, but try and apologize for my mistake. But I just want you know, I hope he buys you flowers, I hope he  holds your hand, give you all his hours, when he has the chance, take you to every party, cuz I remember how much you loved to dance.

Do all the things I should'a done when I was your man...

Moon:  * speechless *

Everyone Clapping

Moonfruit:  That was amazing! Now Quibli has to sing treat you better to moon

Kinkajou: Ooo I love that song!

Winter: What!

Quibli: Haha!

Quibli: Let's do this!

Quibli: I won't lie to you, I know he's just not right for you. And you could tell me if I'm off , but I see you on your face when you says he's the one that you want. And your spending all your time in this drunk situation in any time you want it to stop.  I know I can treat you better that he can, and any girl like you deserves that Gatineau man. Tell me why are wasting time, wasting crime, when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better, better than he can.

One minute later

Quibli: Promise I'll never let you down, Cuz I know I can treat you better than he can, and any girl like you deserves that Gatineau man. Tell me why are we wasting time, wasting crime, when you should be with me instead. I know I can treat you better, better than he can.

Better than he can.

Better than he can.

Moon: * speechless *

Everyone Clapping

Starfruit: Good job. Now, Moon has to pick which one she liked better

Moon: Hmmmmm. Let's see, I like the song that winter did... but I like Quibli's too. I choose both!

Starfruit: Nope! Can't do dat. You have to pick one.

Moon: Oh, then I pick... Quinter!

Starfruit: No. Just, No

Moon: Fine! I pick... But it's like I was with winter and Quibli was singing to me then I went to Quibli, and then winter was singing to me. It's so confusing!

Moonfruit: Fine! Then don't pick one!

Moon: Really?!

Starfruit: No

Moon: What?

Starfruit: Jk

Moon: Stop your confusing me. So I don't have to pick

Starfruit And Moonfruit: Yes!

Moon: Oh. Okay, byeee!

————————————————————-

Hi, I hope you liked the songs I picked for Quibli and Winter!
Also I changed the dare numbers, cuz they were messed up...

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow  @WingsOfFireLover007

——————————————————-