This is crazy

Andreas POV

"Yep im a huge fan of you" i nodded while blushing really bad. "Thats so cool, im so glad you like us" cameron smiled. He is so sweet, well they all are. Hey since its the weekend tomorrow why "dont we all stay here the night" chris suggested. "We can get to know you better andrea" he smiled. I just nodded. All the boys smiled. "come on ill walk you home so you can get clothes to change into & anything else you need" cameron said while standing up & holding out his hand for me. I gladly took his hand & he helped me up. I couldnt help but feel some sort of connection when he touched. I just shrugged it off & walked out of Chris's house. As we walked down to my house, there was silence. Not awkward, comfortable silence. There was a cold breeze & i left my jacket at chris's. I wrapped my arms around myself as a way of keeping warm. Cameron noticed this & took of his hoodie.

"Here have this" he offered.

"No thanks im ok plus then you will get cold" i smiled.

"Na im too warm, take my jumper" i gave i & took it. It was so cozy & warm. "Thank you" i smiled at him. He wrap his arm around me & cuddle me. I felt safe in his arms & i felt like no one could hurt me. I may act like a tough bitch but really im scared almost all the time. Ive gotten so good at hiding it sometimes i cant evan tell if im scared or not.

We were a couple doors away from my house when i group of boy from my school jumped out. "well look who it is, little mis stuck up" the main guys laughed. "Hey dont you dare say anything like that to her" cameron said, his grip on me tightened. "Shut up ill say what i want to who i want" the group leader shouted again. One of the other members pushed between me & cameron. Oh shit im really scared now. I stared to shake a little but ive got it under control. "So whats a pretty girl like you, hanging out with that loser over there" the group leader smirked & while playing with a piece of my hair. I slapped his hand away. "He's not the loser here" i said back. "Oh i like you" he smiled then stared to drag me away in to an ally. I kicked & struggled but he was to strong. "Now now dont do that, you dont what your friend there to get hurt" he nodded over to cameron who what trying to get passed the wall of people. I shook my head. A single tear ran down my face. He pushed me agent the wall & started to kiss me roughly. I tried to push him away but it was no good. His hands ran over my body till they got to the button on my trousers. He stared unbuttoning them. I couldnt move from shock of whats happening. "Please stop" i begged but the guy just laughed then slapped my face. "Shut the fuck up you dirty little whore" he shouted. He lifted his hand again. I closed my eyes & waiting for impact. Nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see dan & chris beating up this guys. I turned to see cameron. I ran over to him & hugged him. I was shaking & crying. I cried into his chest & hugged him. I dont want to go home" i cried. "Ok ok look how about we take you back to mine, its not that far away" he smiled. I just nodded. As we were walked he wrapped an arm around me. Dan & Chris caught up with us. We had a group hug. Cameron told them they we were just gonna stay over at his so chris & dan left to tell tyler & get some stuff. Cam lead me over to his home. He opened the door & took me up stairs. He sat me on the bed & took out some sweat pants & a plain white top. "Here" he said handing me the clothes. "Change into these, then we can cuddle up in bed & watch movies & eat junk food" he smiled. I nodded. He left the room to i could change. "You can come back in now" i said. It was more like a whisper than anything. He came back in & gave me a sympathetic smile. "Hey the guys will be round soon, will you help me with the snacks & films please" he said while putting a hand on my shoulder. I just nodded. I felt so numb from what just happened. It wouldnt process in my mind. Me & cameron made our way down stairs. I grabbed all the dvds while cam was getting the snacks. Once we made it back to Cameron's room the guys were here. "Up here" cameron shouted from his bedroom door. "Hey andrea" tyler smiled. He came up to me & gave me a massive hug. Then the others joined in. My life is just crazy.

----------/Authors Note/------------

Hi guys so sorry i havent updated in a while ive been busy & plus the apps was being weird.

IM GONNA MEET THE BOYS ON TOUR. My mum got me VIP tickets 4 the glasgow date if any1 else is going 2 the glasgoe date & got vip i would love to meet u guys. Comment if ud like to do that.