Chapter 6-Usui Is A Werewolf?!?!

The next day,I quickly prepare myself and wemt out the house.It was a very happy day as Josh hold my hands amd went to school,it was very happy until I saw Usui,I really couldn't face Usui after what happen yesterday so I changed my place amd sat beside Josh so I could rely on him for a period of time. During the class,Usui kept looking at me. And when I notice it,I saw his eyes glowing red staring at Josh. As I saw it,I quickly mind talk to Josh so that neither teacher,students nor Usui(for a bite) to hear,"Josh,I suspect Usui is a bite.He has glowing red eyes!" Josh looked at Usui and feel that he is a bite too.

After class,Josh and I asked Usui to talk with us privately,I can sense that people thinks that Josh is gonna fight Usui,I sigh at Jas and she just gestured a whats-wrong-i-didn't-say-anything face.

When Usui followed us to a empty classroom,Josh and I questioned Usui being a bite. He said,"I am not,I am a werewolf,I bet you guys are either a bite or other creatures,not human! Because I can't hear your thoughts at all! And I believe Clare is a werewolf like me,are you,Josh,is a bite!" I replied,"nope Usui,I am not a werewolf and Usui is not a bite,we are humans,humans that have power to let other creatures not hear our thoughts." I lied.Josh and I swallowed his giggles as we use our hands to grab our nose and pretend its very itchy,I can't believe that for a bite like me I can hear Usui,a werewolf's thoughts,he is thinking that he believes us,

After all the classes,I and Josh went home.As we reach my house,he came in my house and to my room,as he is there, I quried,"how come we can hear other creatures like werewolf's thoughts?"He said that it is because his family and my family is special types of vampire,we are stronger than all types of creatures except for the bite's king. I was amazed that we have many types of abilities,like hearing other creatures and bites thoughts,can picture the past and future and many more. I kept thinking how much I love Josh after all the special abilities,why do I love Josh? How did I fell in the with him? As I qas thinking that,Josh wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheeks whispering,"gotta go,take care honey." And dissapeared in a second,still all I know is I love Josh so much,there would be no meaning in my life without him. But maybe I should match-make Jas and Usui so Usui can get over me,but how?

(Hi!Thanks for looking at my stories,I hope you will look forward to next chapter and please read my other stories! And follow me at both wattpad and Istagram♥

@Claryl_loves_music  ,   vote my stories! Please read @bakamiao stories,her stories are amazing! If you are a one piece or one direction fan,you will love her stories.)